Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list Empty
PostSubject: Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list   Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Completed my unit strength spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has all hero cards released to date included except for Ghost nightmare, Frankie nightmare and Witch nightmares as I have not been able to find max stats for these units yet. If any of you guys find the stats please let me know here, by email: dnonamus@fantasicahelp.com or on kik: dnonamus.
The list includes three sets of stats. The original card data, quest data and boss data. Quest data and boss data are compiled by first generating a quest/boss multiplier for each card. The quest multiplier is generated by assigning a number value to the unit's ability, speed and range. The boss multiplier only takes into the unit's speed. The multiplier is then multiplied by the original stats. As with the original stats the higher the number the better. This gives the player the ability to see where each unit ranks without having to estimate the impact of the unit's speed, abilities and range. Additionally I took the adjusted ground, air and sea stats and weighted them to the number of each type of monster in the game to make an overall statistic. I did this too with the boss statistic. Finally I calculated the in game strength statistic by averaging the overall boss and overall quest stats. Did I mention that all of this is really simple?
Anyway check it out and let me know what you think.

Click here for Dnonamus' unit strength list
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list   Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 am

Thx for your effort, how do you come up with those strength comparison numbers ?
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list   Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 am

How do you figure that Monica is weaker than a bunch of 5* units? I think something must be off on your calculation.

Something is way off with her quest stats, somehow Joachim has 3 times the rating in air for quests even though he has a slower attack, and a lower air attack.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list   Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

Sort of a Necro, but...

He's doing a multiplier based on which skill a unit has. The multiplier for Knockback seems substantial, the multiplier for Slow seems negligable... at least in Monica's case.

He's also including range into the multiplier, (which is arguably irrelevant, if there's a steady enough stream of monsters such that there's always *something* in range) and speed (unclear if he's simply using the A-B-C-D-E rating and assigning a point value (which again, is pretty much completely irrelevant) or is actually using attack speeds gleaned either from other posts (such as the DPS thread) or by timing the speed himself.

Seeing as his "overall boss strength" (where all that should matter is speed and stats) is completely different than the DPS threads, (where it's actually using timing how long it takes between each attack) I expect he's just assigned a multiplier to each letter.

i.e. the table is exceedingly wrong in design.

That said, there's also something fubar in calculations, though since we don't know the multiplier values for the different skills/range/speed, hard to say for sure.

Seth has same speed, same cost, same range and same skill as Monica, mostly lower stats, yet 2 to 4 times the quest values. So yeah, something way off on the calculations too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list   Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreadsheet: Dnonamus' Unit strength list
Page 1 of 1