Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] Empty
PostSubject: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:38 am

Well, as many of you know, there is a problem with the spreadsheet. Isylia talked once to a google worker, who told her it's just too much of information on the google spreadsheet, that's why images won't load and etc.

Well, as of the moment: I've huge problems editing the spreadsheet, it tells me it is trying to safe it and once I waited two hours and it wasn't done.

We need a solution how to fix it. Rather, what ideas do you've?

I thought about making several spreadsheet's... Like 1-3* 4-5* 6-7*

But I'd need help doing it, if you think that's a good idea please a reply!

Please suggest any ideas you've!

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Bump.

As many of you saw and noticed, I wasn't updating the Unit spreadsheet for a long time. I think it's connected to my notebook, but it crashes a lot and since I work I had no nerve to fight at all with the spreadsheet, so please, I ask for help to get a solution, because it really is just too much information in one spreadsheet and it makes it crash regulary. :[
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Just to clarify, the spreadsheet you have now is a Google spreadsheet, correct? If your personal notebook computer can't handle it, is it possible to bring it up on a work computer (depends on company policy for computer use and staying late) or a friend's more powerful desktop--just to get the current info off the spreadsheet and separate it into the categories you presented? I would even venture to separate 4, 5, 6, and 7 star cards since those are the ones Fanta keeps creating more of.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:30 am

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
Just to clarify, the spreadsheet you have now is a Google spreadsheet, correct? If your personal notebook computer can't handle it, is it possible to bring it up on a work computer (depends on company policy for computer use and staying late) or a friend's more powerful desktop--just to get the current info off the spreadsheet and separate it into the categories you presented? I would even venture to separate 4, 5, 6, and 7 star cards since those are the ones Fanta keeps creating more of.

Yepp, it is google and yeah, I thought about splitting it up into each category. I could do that alone, but I think anyone can understand when I say it's too much to do it alone though.

Sadly, it's not a possibility for me to borrow a computer and I don't work in a office or so >.< It's a kiosk/small shop. D:

Somewhat this year I'm supposed to get a complete new computer, but that may take it's time and to leave the spreadsheet not updated until this day... >.<
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I may have an hour or two on the weekends to help, if you need basic Excel organizing. I'm not entirely sure what might need to be done, and I am still in the process of saving $$ to build a desktop (i.e. I don't have a desktop... yet). Furthermore, I have no translating skills. However I do know how to work a spreadsheet (who doesn't?). If you think I might be able to help, just kik me: lucentSwallowtail. If you just need suggestions, I'm afraid I can't help Sad it really sounds like you just need more power on the machine you work off of (in my very amateur opinion).
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 pm

lucentSwallowtail wrote:
I may have an hour or two on the weekends to help, if you need basic Excel organizing. I'm not entirely sure what might need to be done, and I am still in the process of saving $$ to build a desktop (i.e. I don't have a desktop... yet). Furthermore, I have no translating skills. However I do know how to work a spreadsheet (who doesn't?). If you think I might be able to help, just kik me: lucentSwallowtail. If you just need suggestions, I'm afraid I can't help :(it really sounds like you just need more power on the machine you work off of (in my very amateur opinion).

For anyone who reads this:

I talked to Lucent in kik and they'll help me to edit the spreadsheet and make new ones. :] We are going to do it that way:

1*-3*, 4*-5*, 6*-7* and unreleased Units. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]   Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreadsheet problem - Looking for a solution[SOLVED KIND OF XD]
Page 1 of 1