Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 am

The weekend was crazy busy, but happy to say I'm still here and still on track for the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
The weekend was crazy busy, but happy to say I'm still here and still on track for the moment Very Happy

How much BT Points do you've? I wonder if I'm still on the track with 693k...
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:38 am

Just checked and have gone over what I need I'm at 821K at the moment
You can do it just squeeze in a little extra time each day to gain it back and you can make it up easy
Will be cheering you on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:52 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Just checked and have gone over what I need I'm at 821K at the moment
You can do it just squeeze in a little extra time each day to gain it back and you can make it up easy
Will be cheering you on Very Happy

My problem is, at the time I'm waking up, mostly all of my allies are sleeping for some hours and I'm loosing time :< My Units aren't strong enough to do 37-6 by theirselves. I hope I can get far enough..
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

Btw, kevorules: Do you know my male bunny is called Miku? xD When I looked at your avatar, I thought of that.

That's awesome XD I only have a cat called "Kitty", didn't have any name in mind at the time. Just thought that saying "Hello Kitty~" would've been fun.

Good that you had some rest too!

Did some numbers for you:

2.3M target - 693k current = 1607k left.
7days 22 hrs left (rounding up) = 7.92 days
1607k / 7.92 = 202904 per day (apx)
eqv. 197 runs / day @ 310 seconds / run (giving a little margin of human error)
gives 16.97 hrs / day (just under 17 hrs)
This gives you 7 hrs down time per day, assuming you grind all the remaining time.

This does not include any bonus BT from keys, have you used them up?

Luzi what time zone are you in?
I'm in Australia (GMT+10). At the rate I'm grinding at I'm only offline for a few hours between 9am to 2pm server time.
Add me if it suits you =D

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:02 am

kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

Btw, kevorules: Do you know my male bunny is called Miku? xD When I looked at your avatar, I thought of that.

That's awesome XD I only have a cat called "Kitty", didn't have any name in mind at the time. Just thought that saying "Hello Kitty~" would've been fun.

This gives you 7 hrs down time per day, assuming you grind all the remaining time.

I'm in Australia (GMT+10). At the rate I'm grinding at I'm only offline for a few hours between 9am to 2pm server time.

7 hours of sleep. Mhhh. Nice.

I'm GMT... I believe +8... o.o I live in Germany. Here <- There you can see on the right side which time it's for me ^^ Currently it's 13 a.m. and now it's 02:00 a.m. for Fanta XD

I'm going to make room for you! I'm going to finish just a Quest.

And you live in Australia <3 That's the country I want to go. I might be there for one year xD

Edit: Btw, I had a cat in Bosnia... He got 15 years old and his name was "Miau"... xD
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:05 am

Germany would be GMT+2 if I'm not mistaken. I have an ally in the same time zone too.

Incidentally, I'm from GMT+8! Do you still have a free slot to add someone, kevo?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 am

chaosme wrote:
Germany would be GMT+2 if I'm not mistaken. I have an ally in the same time zone too.

Incidentally, I'm from GMT+8! Do you still have a free slot to add someone, kevo?

Might be so. I'm confused by all this time time-zone stuff... If I register on a site, I only read this: "GMT, Berlin, Austria" xDDD

And congrats on Bernard, Chaos : D You traded him from an ally ^^ I saw it in his shop.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

7 hours of sleep. Mhhh. Nice.

I'm GMT... I believe +8... o.o I live in Germany. Here <- There you can see on the right side which time it's for me ^^ Currently it's 13 a.m. and now it's 02:00 a.m. for Fanta XD

I'm going to make room for you! I'm going to finish just a Quest.

And you live in Australia <3 That's the country I want to go. I might be there for one year xD

Edit: Btw, I had a cat in Bosnia... He got 15 years old and his name was "Miau"... xD

Hehe, Germany is GMT+2, i.e. 8 hours behind Brisbane, Australia. I think once you set your time zone in the forums, it'll display all time stamps in your local time.

Australia is fun! You definitely should visit this place some day. I intend on going to Europe some time in the near/distant future. So many places I want to go to check out.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:09 am

Yeah need to lvl your units Sad
Maybe sleep at a different time or a few naps if your not working. Get a few new allies in your time zone.
You're not that far behind for today, just a little extra grinding will fix it.

One more coffee, probably a bad move as I think I've had more than enough Very Happy
Then package up some stuff for work and head to the Post Office, back in a few.

That 6* can be yours in a week Very Happy you can do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Might be so. I'm confused by all this time time-zone stuff... If I register on a site, I only read this: "GMT, Berlin, Austria" xDDD

And congrats on Bernard, Chaos : D You traded him from an ally ^^ I saw it in his shop.

Yah. Was a nice find to get Bernhard :] Now to save up TE again for the next target!

Btw Luzi, if you have not been doing so, try to use Missile and Magic units for 37-6. Works better against the monsters in that map. Poison, if you have it, is also a great help.

Last edited by chaosme on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:11 am

chaosme wrote:

I sure do! Hit me up and I'll ad you. I need more people active during this time of the day!
BTW, that'll put you in the east coast of Asia, parts of South East Asia, or Western Australia?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:13 am

kevorulez wrote:
chaosme wrote:

I sure do! Hit me up and I'll ad you. I need more people active during this time of the day!
BTW, that'll put you in the east coast of Asia, parts of South East Asia, or Western Australia?

I'm from Singapore, SEA. And I also saw you on the TW bahamut forums!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:19 am

Samhain1031 wrote:
Yeah need to lvl your units Sad
Maybe sleep at a different time or a few naps if your not working. Get a few new allies in your time zone.
You're not that far behind for today, just a little extra grinding will fix it.

One more coffee, probably a bad move as I think I've had more than enough Very Happy
Then package up some stuff for work and head to the Post Office, back in a few.

That 6* can be yours in a week Very Happy you can do it Very Happy

Yeah! I can do that! We can do that! : DDD I found the hidden place for the energy drinks... Hehehe.

Chaos: What do you aim next? c:

... Oh no... My internet for my phone won't work. D: UER)=QRU$=)!$

Edit: Kevo: I'll go one day to Australia! <3 Europa can be nice : D
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:27 am

Okay, recruited Luzi and chaose! Been wanting to get some Frugals in my allies for a while now =D

Didn't fancy being seen here as a denizen of Bahamut lol XD
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:35 am

@Luzi: I think I'm going to save up for a 6★ next. Hopefully, I can get that unit in my signature, i.e. Paris. Wonder how much that would cost? o.o

@kevo: I drop by there sometimes when there's a new game that I want to read up on. The forums there can be quite funny at times! I don't post though. Only lurk :S
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 am

I like Darklord Legends... *cough* .////.

Chaos, Paris is currently dropping in price of what I heard o.o I saw her being sold for 150-200 TE and I even saw someone offering her lower then 150 TE...

Kevo: I read your Fanta name like this: "KevCharge" instead of "kevchange"... To my Cry and his Bioshock Infinte Let's Play... "Oh my god... Is this what I think...? It is... CHARGEEEE, B*tch!"
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:44 am

Oh, that's nice to know. I hope she drops further, then I can get it for cheaper xD

Her art and sprite are both pretty sweet. And she has Poison - I like that skill :]
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:47 am

chaosme wrote:
Oh, that's nice to know. I hope she drops further, then I can get it for cheaper xD

Her art and sprite are both pretty sweet. And she has Poison - I like that skill :]

Poison can be really good ^.^ My frist 5* was Fiona and I loved her Poison skill, but her stats were terrible... Then there was BA2 and I wanted Aludra... For Tickets I fed Fiona to Leana and I got Edwin xD I traded Edwin for Siever and later 10 TE to Rose.

Maybe you all know already the story of me feeding a 5* to a 3* on my alt account xD
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Poison can be really good ^.^ My frist 5* was Fiona and I loved her Poison skill, but her stats were terrible... Then there was BA2 and I wanted Aludra... For Tickets I fed Fiona to Leana and I got Edwin xD I traded Edwin for Siever and later 10 TE to Rose.

Maybe you all know already the story of me feeding a 5* to a 3* on my alt account xD

Yah. I saw that post. Must have been a terrible feeling Sad

Just my opinion, but I perfer Edwin over Siever. Siever looks cool though!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:05 am

chaosme wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
chaosme wrote:

Yah. I saw that post. Must have been a terrible feeling Sad

Just my opinion, but I perfer Edwin over Siever. Siever looks cool though!

I cried when this happened... My mother was: Mischievousness. She hates me playing Fantasica.

Siever looks so... desperate in a way, gazing at this feather... xD I kind of like that and as JD pointed out one time: He has something from Cloud from FF. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get Edwin again trhough Leana?
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:34 am

Hope you get lucky at Leana's again! I've not tried Leana's before, but from the posts here, it seems like most are brave points, ally points, and luna. Not very exciting.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:37 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I cried when this happened... My mother was: Mischievousness. She hates me playing Fantasica.

Siever looks so... desperate in a way, gazing at this feather... xD I kind of like that and as JD pointed out one time: He has something from Cloud from FF. Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get Edwin again trhough Leana?

I like Siever's art too. There are way too many pretty/busty/loli female cards, so the occasional male characters tend to draw more attention. I like Bernard's art the most out of 5* male characters, but also because I want to become a scholar given the opportunity XD Other 5* males I like are Dermond and Zande.

Trying to get Zande and Rem for the next Colosseum/BA event. If I have any spare TE after this event that is... >_>
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:43 am

chaosme wrote:
Hope you get lucky at Leana's again! I've not tried Leana's before, but from the posts here, it seems like most are brave points, ally points, and luna. Not very exciting.

A post in Game Discussion gave the chances of draw for Leana's shop:
Result Chance
200 Ally pts 25.5%
1k Brave pts 25.1%
10k Luna 24.8%
Ambrosia 19.4%
4* Leana 3.6%
5* Edwin 0.3%
Premium ticket 1.3%
4*+ ticket 0.02%

Chances of getting Edwin is pretty darn small, so Luzi really got lucky. I'd like one of him as well. Did manage to get Leana though, which I thought was rather funny.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 am

I got very lucky when I got Edwin! I was so happy xD I just wanted BA Tickets! I got Leana so often xD

Oh yeah, Kevo! I like those too and I'd love if there would be more male art! <3 I mean, in Japan they're getting more and more male cards, but as always: The "best" cards are mostly females xD I mean, I like it, but I'd like some male cards too...

I love Sigurd, Hreas, Bernad(not the Lion) and Siever really, because they kind of look like a character of mine. Especially Sigurd and Hraesvelgr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next