Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+24
blackwing
lmnseason
endlessabyss
sd240sx
shannahime
yokado
ShinsadongTiger
GitD16
InfyNyx
memphiskite
supremeJD
Samhain1031
The Power 5
Crimson09
defective1412
kogasu00
Maggot
Esofonic
Aniwo
ATB
kevorulez
chaosme
LuziMiazawa
wowyogurt
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
ATB wrote:
Sadness I have 1.27mil BT

I really need to borrow a Lier/6* event I then.

Try to ask people who get Leir or so on the RCR... That's how I got my Leir borrowed ^^

What is RCR>? I got to borrow leir as well.
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:05 pm

its Thursday night for me. 2 hour until midnight. and 7 hour until Fantasica usual maintenance time. 4 days and 9 hour until the event ends

these one are pretty tamed. theres a saddle on there for you to sit, but nowhere to rest your legs on, so if they started running it probably would be harder to stay on. i been on a horse by didn't actually ride the horse around, so i imagine this would be more comfortable than a horse if you want a relaxing light ride (or probably they would be the same)
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:09 pm

kevorulez wrote:
It's Friday noon for me now! Long weekend ahead! Epic grinding marathon incoming! Aiming to grind non-stop until I get Ombre!! (or fail catastrophically XD)

Still have some keys to use, hopefully that'll make things a bit easier.

defective, what's it like riding one of those? I though they're rather aggresive?

Good luck, kev! For me it's 04:09 a.m. xDD
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 pm

kogasu00 wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
ATB wrote:
Sadness I have 1.27mil BT

I really need to borrow a Lier/6* event I then.

Try to ask people who get Leir or so on the RCR... That's how I got my Leir borrowed ^^

What is RCR>? I got to borrow leir as well.

RCR = Rare Card Report. You can see that at the very end of the page for the card packs. It shows the last three drawn 5★ and above cards and you can visit the profile of the user who had drawn the cards. It has since been used as a bulletin board for advertisements.

defective1412 wrote:
these one are pretty tamed. theres a saddle on there for you to sit, but nowhere to rest your legs on, so if they started running it probably would be harder to stay on. i been on a horse by didn't actually ride the horse around, so i imagine this would be more comfortable than a horse if you want a relaxing light ride (or probably they would be the same)

Sounds fun. I've rode a horse around before, but mostly with the trainer helping to lead the horse. I have an irrational fear of heights, so the bobbing up and down on the horse back was rather scary :S
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:19 pm

kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
I can't believe we're going into the 8th day already.. it has been such a dream

btw daily goal for today (assuming you haven't used keys) is 1 511 333 c:

I'm just behind you InfyNyx! saw you a few places ahead of me and you raced forward again.

Currently stuck at 659. Fell asleep a while ago and lost too many ranks. Need catching up again. Oh dear, the hopes of Sedna are getting slim >_<

you probably caught up to me while I was sleeping! I slept too much today, was actually at rank 59x and now back to 64x hahaha.

maaan I think riding an ostrich (or whatever that bird is) is probably the closest we can get to riding a Chocobo Razz
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 pm

InfyNyx wrote:
kevorulez wrote:
InfyNyx wrote:
I can't believe we're going into the 8th day already.. it has been such a dream

btw daily goal for today (assuming you haven't used keys) is 1 511 333 c:

I'm just behind you InfyNyx! saw you a few places ahead of me and you raced forward again.

Currently stuck at 659. Fell asleep a while ago and lost too many ranks. Need catching up again. Oh dear, the hopes of Sedna are getting slim >_<

you probably caught up to me while I was sleeping! I slept too much today, was actually at rank 59x and now back to 64x hahaha.

maaan I think riding an ostrich (or whatever that bird is) is probably the closest we can get to riding a Chocobo Razz

Haha, yeees XDD We need to paint it yellow...
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:35 pm

I've finally maxed my first event 4★ unit today! Took me long enough at this slow pace. Haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 pm

chaosme wrote:

defective1412 wrote:

Sounds fun. I've rode a horse around before, but mostly with the trainer helping to lead the horse. I have an irrational fear of heights, so the bobbing up and down on the horse back was rather scary :S

I've rode a horse before also.. Very Happy

but after the peaceful ride, my junior's getting numb.. Neutral

it's almost as if it's gone.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Esofonic wrote:
chaosme wrote:

defective1412 wrote:

Haha. That must have been quite an experience Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:48 pm

chaosme wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Haha. That must have been quite an experience Very Happy

feels like imma change to a pretty gurl at that time Laughing
Back to top Go down
InfyNyx

InfyNyx

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 pm

does anyone here watch Valvrave? the latest episode was so kickass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Go go go Frugals!

Have a little reward for those who start getting Ombre soon ^^

Spoiler:

Artwork version requested by Luzi:

Spoiler:

(Better thn the crappy zombie sig)

Last edited by Aniwo on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Go go go Frugals!

Spoiler:

omg nice one hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Go go go Frugals!

Spoiler:

That's a sweet signature Smile
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

That is a pretty awesome signature Ani. Almost makes me wish I had grinded for her.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:03 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Go go go Frugals!

Spoiler:

can you do me a favor?

banner with a jiggling constance's butts or alvida's bewbs?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:11 pm

I love the siggy, Ani <3
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 pm

Esofonic wrote:

can you do me a favor?

Okai! Taking the request.
Back to top Go down
Samhain1031

Samhain1031

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Go go go Frugals!

Spoiler:

Artwork version requested by Luzi:

Spoiler:

They look amazing Smile

It took me all day yesterday to rank up 40 places, just five hours sleep and they are all gone!
I fear I shall never leave the 500's Sad
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

can you do me a favor?

Okai! Taking the request.

you will always have mah blessing brave one..
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:23 am

I hope it's ok for you man. lol!

Code:
[url=http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7189-frugal-fantasica-fanatics][img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/446/esofonicrequest.gif[/img][/url]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:38 am

Aniwo wrote:

Code:
[url=http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t7189-frugal-fantasica-fanatics][img]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/446/esofonicrequest.gif[/img][/url]

Spoiler:

omg... I loled hard... XD
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:20 am

Aniwo wrote:

Code:

Spoiler:

This is some facepalm material.... lol.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 am

Those banners are truly awesome Aniwo!!
Ombre and Alvida both XD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:33 am

@aniwo : I've just realized your url banner name.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next