Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9

Go down 
+15
LatinLegacy
Valhades
pnoytroi
NapkinPower
Sladestar
cuddytime
memphiskite
gamkins
myad
clocksprocket
Blargod
ohzark
Spidey11588
ElysianField
chaosbladeuk
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

I did that, too. Which is why I still have a butt-ton of leftover Elixirs. (Non-trade). Only about 11 or so tradeable ones.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm

ya, i now only use TE for floor boss. that's also if i notice i won't be able to clear them in one go and my strong allies will be offline soon...

previously, used TE for artifact collection -- coz artifacts were getting stolen faster than i could collect them... lol...
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Danaerys83 wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
I don't play RoB but isn't it the same thing in that game? There's like a TE equivalent that's used for trading?

I don't mind TE being used for trading, and I kind of like that events and stuff sometimes give away tradeable ones. Let's be honest, is 1TE really worth $1? Do players even buy TE? Would they if that was the only way to get tradeable ones?

I think that's too high a price, and that's one reason I don't want all non-paid TE becoming (P).

Really, RoB is probably a benchmark for these type of games and is probably the game to be looked at to figure out what kind of changes might come next.

Yes, RoB uses Cure Waters and Holy Powders.

I agree that TE is by far an overpriced purchase but it's the same for any game of this sort. Anything that doesn't really exist (i.e. pixels) is worth nothing except maybe to the person whose pocket the profit is going into... yet it's shocking what people will and do buy, existant or not, expensive or not - if you think about it, for those who are willing to pay to play, it's probably cheaper to purchase an item that has become currency in order to purchase specific cards that you want than to buy a pack and gamble and hope for the best. It costs what? 100 mobacoins for 1 TE? (which incidentally is what most people sell a 3* for). You pay (depending on the card pack) 300-500 mobacoins for a single card pack and you'll most probably get yourself, yep you guessed it, a 3*. Kinda makes me wonder why we're all selling 3* units for 1TE when they effectively cost us the equivalent of 3-5TE but in real money terms.... but I'll leave everyone with that thought because I fear I'm starting to go waaaaay off topic now xD

So yeah... the on topic bit.... all other Mobage run games that I've played have replaced one log in bonus with another. I see no reason why they won't do that here too.
simple. let's say you know that the value of trees is $1... but you know that a vast majority of the populace has a vast majority of trees as well.

Let's also assume that all trees are for sale in the market... then you have everyone trying to flood the market with trees thus driving the price down.

also, in a card pack you get a lot of 3* and a few 4*... the value of the 4*'s are much greater... (i believe they go for anywhere from 3 TE to 7 TE) so when you try to average it out i thhink you at least break even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2