Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9

Go down 
+15
LatinLegacy
Valhades
pnoytroi
NapkinPower
Sladestar
cuddytime
memphiskite
gamkins
myad
clocksprocket
Blargod
ohzark
Spidey11588
ElysianField
chaosbladeuk
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 Empty
PostSubject: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 am

This is interesting. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is? They already stopped TE farming with making them non tradeable from the login bonuses. When the login bonus get introduced?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
This is interesting. I wonder what the reasoning behind this is? They already stopped TE farming with making them non tradeable from the login bonuses. When the login bonus get introduced?

premium tickets farming?
Back to top Go down
Spidey11588

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:40 am

I'm not happy with all the changes they've made over the last few months. A few people ruined it for everyone Mad
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 am

Spidey11588 wrote:
I'm not happy with all the changes they've made over the last few months. A few people ruined it for everyone Mad

thats life
Back to top Go down
ohzark

ohzark

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 am

It's not as if you could easily be able to farm premium tickets Neutral
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:06 am

er... Are they serious? Premium tickets can't even effectively give a player access to 5*s. All this does is make newer players suffer... This really doesn't affect older players... I just feel sorry for a lot of the newer players, really.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:16 am

I'm hoping that the current login bonus is ending, but that they'll have a different one up afterwards.

If not, then I don't know, Fantasica has been making some weird changes then. Most other games of this kind still have daily bonuses and it's not such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 pm

agreed. if they dun have sth good as a login bonus replacement... then, i would think that Fantasica is trying to force ppl away (rather than end the game and get sued)?!?

i mean... there's the account registration... then the TE (P version), etc...
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 am

myad wrote:
agreed. if they dun have sth good as a login bonus replacement... then, i would think that Fantasica is trying to force ppl away (rather than end the game and get sued)?!?

i mean... there's the account registration... then the TE (P version), etc...

I seriously doubt they are trying to drive people away, what would be the point of that? Most likely they will implement some other sort of daily bonus. Asides from the premium tickets, the current bonuses are laaaame anyway. Oh, 200 brave... Thanks. Sweet! A potion! Hurray!! I can't honestly say I have ever pulled a 4* card from the stupid free premium ticket either.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am

Sadly, the only thing I'm worried about is having an indicator of when a new day starts and I can start braving my peeps all over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:22 am

really tired of some of the bad design changes...

honestly, the only reason why i'm probablyt going to continue to play this game is because the UI's for deity wars & rage of bahamut are a mess compared to these games.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

If they do implement a new login bonuses I hope they change that cards acquired by premium tickets give you TEs instead of 2* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 am

Does anyone know if this is something they did in the Japanese version of the game?
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am

Actually, I think it would be awesome if they got rid of the daily bonus premium tickets and un-nerfed them. This way the ones that you get as rewards would actually be something to get semi-excited about. Probably won't happen...maybe just less nerfed?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm with the people that think that they'll replace it with a different log-in bonus. Still a free card like all yor other TCG out there (RoB, Cryptids).

Like in RoB, they took away one thing due to hackers, then implemented something else in its place to appease the players. No business in their right mind that rakes in as much as they do would just do something to forcibly make their players quit. They'll keep it up as long as they can to get as much money as they can haha
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Free non-paid TE or potions should always be [P] (account bound). The value of TE is so skewed right now (low) because of cheaters with alt. accounts running VM bots to farm TE. 6* cards should not cost $2000 worth of TE. Making them [P] is the only way to ensure that players botting them cannot take advantage of the system. Likewise, they need to increase the increments that Luna can be added to a trade (currently 10,000 per button press is the highest at the moment).

Any feedback from our server (North America) is likely to go unheard anyways. The JP developers decide everything and the NA Mobage team only handles support and localizes their updates for us.
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm

That is the problem with any game that has a premium currency that can be traded. Although I am 100% sure that the idea of the Time Elixirs from the developers were not to be used as a form of currency but that is just how economies in games such as Fantasica works. Especially seeing how easy it was to obtain in the beginning. I wasn't around at that point but I've been reading older articles about it Smile.

As for the log-in bonus, I don't seem them reintroducing it. What they might do is go down the route that many games have been doing as of late, a tier payed to play system. The game itself will remain free with complete access to it but paying $5 to $10 a month will grant you bonuses. This will of course split the user base completely but many developers have had great success using this system. Everything from MMO's to simple point & click facebook games. I would expect the developer to try to do that at some point in this game life span.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

I don't play RoB but isn't it the same thing in that game? There's like a TE equivalent that's used for trading?

I don't mind TE being used for trading, and I kind of like that events and stuff sometimes give away tradeable ones. Let's be honest, is 1TE really worth $1? Do players even buy TE? Would they if that was the only way to get tradeable ones?

I think that's too high a price, and that's one reason I don't want all non-paid TE becoming (P).

Really, RoB is probably a benchmark for these type of games and is probably the game to be looked at to figure out what kind of changes might come next.
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I don't play RoB but isn't it the same thing in that game? There's like a TE equivalent that's used for trading?

I don't mind TE being used for trading, and I kind of like that events and stuff sometimes give away tradeable ones. Let's be honest, is 1TE really worth $1? Do players even buy TE? Would they if that was the only way to get tradeable ones?

I think that's too high a price, and that's one reason I don't want all non-paid TE becoming (P).

Really, RoB is probably a benchmark for these type of games and is probably the game to be looked at to figure out what kind of changes might come next.

RoB isn't much like Fantasica, in my opinion. It's a weird card game with very little to do honestly. Oops, out of Energy, got to wait 3 hours before I can play again unless I buy a Potion for a dollar to play 5 more minutes then buy another Potion. I've never been a fan of the iOS card-battler things/games. Even with Legend of the Cryptids which has fantastic card art, it's the same formula as RoB. Fantasica is more like Final Fantasy Tactics than all the popular card games out right now.

Oh, is there a story to the game? I forgot it if so.
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

Yes, RoB uses Cure Waters and Holy Powders.

I agree that TE is by far an overpriced purchase but it's the same for any game of this sort. Anything that doesn't really exist (i.e. pixels) is worth nothing except maybe to the person whose pocket the profit is going into... yet it's shocking what people will and do buy, existant or not, expensive or not - if you think about it, for those who are willing to pay to play, it's probably cheaper to purchase an item that has become currency in order to purchase specific cards that you want than to buy a pack and gamble and hope for the best. It costs what? 100 mobacoins for 1 TE? (which incidentally is what most people sell a 3* for). You pay (depending on the card pack) 300-500 mobacoins for a single card pack and you'll most probably get yourself, yep you guessed it, a 3*. Kinda makes me wonder why we're all selling 3* units for 1TE when they effectively cost us the equivalent of 3-5TE but in real money terms.... but I'll leave everyone with that thought because I fear I'm starting to go waaaaay off topic now xD

So yeah... the on topic bit.... all other Mobage run games that I've played have replaced one log in bonus with another. I see no reason why they won't do that here too.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:02 pm

clocksprocket wrote:

RoB uses Holypowder (HP) and Cure Water (CW) as Dan stated, although currency in RoB is much more skewed. Rupees in RoB (Luna equivalent) almost have 0 value in RoB in terms of purchasing worthwhile cards due people making a lot of "registered" fake accounts early on in the game (creating crazy amounts of HP and CW although now it's less since starter bonuses give personal versions of these) and because it has a low functional value (only used for upgrading).

Unlike Fantasica where TE gives a flat 8-10 min recharge (depending how fast your can finish a stage), RoB uses stat allocation to increase maximum attack/defense (recharged with HP) or Stamina (recharged with CW). So events like DT or people would have let's say 700+ stamina which = ~690-700 minutes. So in a sense, Fantasica sort of took a step backward from RoB (in hopes of not making things like TE the only worth while currency for trading) although we've somehow got to the point that some people have thousands of TEs, apparently.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Valhades wrote:
The value of TE is so skewed right now (low) because of cheaters with alt. accounts running VM bots to farm TE.
huh? VM bots from phones?
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:07 pm

I dunno what VM bots are, but I'm sure there are emulators on the computers for androids that can run fantasica.
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:10 pm

I only use TE for two (or three) things, depending on whether an event is running.
1. Boss timers (1 hour).
2. Battle timers (again, an hour).
3. A few TE (less than 10, non-trade) if I need to push to a higher bracket or maintain.

And that's it.

I've stopped doing the first two, because I'm about done with artifact collection and I just finished all available stages.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:13 pm

I pretty much always saved battles/bosses for times when I know I won't be on... like before I sleep, before lectures, before going shopping etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9   Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement Oct 3: Login Bonus Campaign Ending Oct 9
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next