Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rumors of Fanta Ending

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Rumors of Fanta Ending Empty
PostSubject: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Has anyone heard any rumors about Fantasica coming to an end in February? An ally of mine said he's been hearing rumors of this happening. The weird cross over event and the introduction of 9*s when JP doesn't have them yet could be foreshadowing of this. Trying to milk as much money out of us as possible before ending it.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:39 am

seanlink wrote:
Has anyone heard any rumors about Fantasica coming to an end in February?  An ally of mine said he's been hearing rumors of this happening.  The weird cross over event and the introduction of 9*s when JP doesn't have them yet could be foreshadowing of this.  Trying to milk as much money out of us as possible before ending it.

Tbh, I think they may be shutting down soon. With no rank 9*, this is extremely weird.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:44 am

And i was thinking at saving to rank around that time O.o

Edit: i wouldn't take those rumours seriously. Instead, i'd check the events and general feeling of the game as time goes and see if it's really going that way.
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Well I will certainly be worried if the next event isn't gifting since the banner shows both 8*s from the JP gifting event they recently had.
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:43 pm

When 8* were first introduced they were availiable in packs only at first, and later appeared as rank rewards, afair. So 9* just follow that path. What bothers me is that they decided to keep 8* untradable.
Wheither it will be closed or not, I will definitely wont survive another #EpicGameMess event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumors of Fanta Ending   Rumors of Fanta Ending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumors of Fanta Ending
Page 1 of 1