Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

No more login bingo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

No more login bingo Empty
PostSubject: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:46 am

On the login screen when you click on announcement, it says that after the 28th there wont be any more login bingo.

its sad, i like that constant income of (s) items and 4*+ thicket after 20 days or so..

I really hope they replace it with something else.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:53 am

Nooo!!! I won't have enough time to complete my current board before the 28th... Ack!
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:22 am

just finished my last panel today 4*+ ticket! few more days left~
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:45 am

Klifey wrote:
On the login screen when you click on announcement, it says that after the 28th there wont be any more login bingo.

its sad, i like that constant income of (s) items and 4*+ thicket after 20 days or so..

I really hope they replace it with something else.

They'll probably replace it with a temporary one, like the Xmas one.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 am

I will just finish my bingo by the 28th

however no worries
as the 1year anniversary of Fanta is coming up shortly I expect them to give out a bunch ofpremium and 4*+ tickets just like when they reached 500K downloads or something like that. The bingo went away then too, only to make way for a much better login bonus campaign for a week. That was during the House of Heartless event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more login bingo   No more login bingo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more login bingo
Page 1 of 1