Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 am

So I decided to sleep at 280ish tonight.

Hmm I am using a 4* event for this, I might be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:01 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
I'm getting so tired, because it's warm here... ~.~ But still, you've something! :33

It's been very very hot here. Even with the fans on full blast, I'm still sweating like mad. T.T
Back to top Go down
WindCrest

WindCrest

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 am

I'm so busy this weekend Sad.
There goes my Ombre.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:27 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Woooow: 7★ Elizabeth o.o

voluptuous breast, checked.

sexy pose, checked.

no underwear sighted, checked.

another decent xxx material Laughing
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:25 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Woooow: 7★ Elizabeth o.o

voluptuous breast, checked.

sexy pose, checked.

no underwear sighted, checked.

another decent xxx material Laughing

Her armor is transparent-ish at her chest Shocked
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:28 am

7* elizabeth makes me want to sin lol.
Welp time to start downloading for coins now.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Ally got Ombre, her sprite is BIG! xD
Back to top Go down
kogasu00
☆☆☆
kogasu00

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:51 pm

I really can't sleep properly now because this event is killing me and I notice that this event is a little overkill for free-players. I got to play another game event as well and the event also a overkill. Weird, I smell profit.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Esofonic... Now I want her more. D: LUL. After you pointed these things out.

fudge. My body says nope. Aniwo: Here in Germany it's currently cold, the whole time. Normally it'd be hot and yesterday we had a warm day and I'm not a fan of warmth... Today, it just got cold after a hot day and now my body says nope, because it can't take it. I believe I'll be soon out.

I mean... I'm actually getting insane. o.O I slept two hours from 13:00 p.m. to 15:00 p.m. and I told my mother to wake me up. She did it, but for some reason I thought I had slept the whole day, until the next day and I got angry at her and I was almost about to scream at her until I realized it's the same day. lol. Once I thought I had some guys of the game Left 4 Dead in my room and I asked her if she can't see them, because they were right beside my bed... XD And I talked to them.

I might stop soon, because aftr that I slept two hours more and I'm getting migraine. Horray.

But one of my allies is giving me icentive. He got Ombre and he said he's going for Harthi and said to me: "gogogo!!" <- That I should do everything to get Ombre XD

I'm at 427k...

Edit: Is any of you frugals willing to lend me out Leir if they don't need/want to hoard BT Points anymore? I don't mind if it'd be by the end of the Event or so, so I could get a little bonus ^^ I only could offer Rose, my only second 5* as a collet and two 4* Mino's and a 4* PF... The other Units are for questing.

It seems like that I've lost like 70k for the todays goal of BT points...
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 pm

hmmmm so it's fair game if someone gets us itunes gift cards. my two year anniversary with the gf is coming up before this event ends and it's tempting to have her buy me some credit so i can have an easier time with the event and have a chance at scoring some nice cards in the process ;_;
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm

From the OP:

Quote :
Acquiring and using Mobage Coins through downloading Mobage games or other free methods are OKAY.
☆ Acquiring and using Fanta Points through gift cards are okay IF AND ONLY IF: Gifter is not yourself, gifter receives NOTHING in return, receiver is unable to legally convert currency to state currency, and exchange does not occur on a regular basis (with the exception of holiday occurrences)

To answer your question Supreme, I don't know if an exchange of gifts for an anniversary violates this or not.
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
From the OP:

Quote :
Acquiring and using Mobage Coins through downloading Mobage games or other free methods are OKAY.
☆ Acquiring and using Fanta Points through gift cards are okay IF AND ONLY IF: Gifter is not yourself, gifter receives NOTHING in return, receiver is unable to legally convert currency to state currency, and exchange does not occur on a regular basis (with the exception of holiday occurrences)

To answer your question Supreme, I don't know if an exchange of gifts for an anniversary violates this or not.

imo... if you are asking them to give you credit as a gift when you could have received money instead would technically be the same as if you spent the money yourself.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:06 pm

it's all good. i'm on track for ombre (rank 545 w/ 563k BT) but it'd be nice to not have to grind for a couple more days.

the funny thing is that when she asked me if there was anything i wanted, the first thing that came to mind was iTunes gift card Laughing! i'll just have her buy me clothes instead or something.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah, I think clothing > any virtual stuff, so wise decision supremeJD.

I also think that this is against the Frugal principles... real money has been spent on that gift (doesn't matter if it's not your own money). Many players on the spendors side don't pay the bills of their phones or use their wealthy dad's credit card, I don't think this would be so different... >_<

Maybe not on the frugal rules but is a common sense thing... IMO, you could be getting a present or even actual cash, but if you are asking for iTunes credits instead, is like you are "spending" that potential gift (or cash) on Fanta... Maybe we can ask yogurt to work out a rule about this, not sure...

Whatever, but if I someday recieve a gift like that and spend it in Fanta, would just quit the Frugals and quit the right to call myself a free player... or that's what I think. xD
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:36 pm

yeah you guys have a point, i prolly would feel like i cheated if i used it. i def won't get it but aghhhhhhhh this grinddddddddddddd.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:50 pm

supremeJD wrote:
yeah you guys have a point, i prolly would feel like i cheated if i used it. i def won't get it but aghhhhhhhh this grinddddddddddddd.

You are feeling the exact reason I am not going for Ombre. All the free players grinding this event are a persevering bunch.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:05 pm

And I thought grinding for Matahari was insane... that's cute! Hahaha.

Yes yes I'm totally persevering this time, just jumped into top 500, I hope I can hold on here. Actually, I'd like to get Ombre one or two days before and avoid risks... would like to get the rank 5* as well so I'll try to be below top 400 (just in case). Feeling a bit like a zombie now, would be nice to see how I feel last day of event Laughing

Probably will recruit my flatmate to help me grind while I take a break, and brive him with cheescake or something.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Aniwo wrote:
And I thought grinding for Matahari was insane... that's cute! Hahaha.

Yes yes I'm totally persevering this time, just jumped into top 500, I hope I can hold on here. Actually, I'd like to get Ombre one or two days before and avoid risks... would like to get the rank 5* as well so I'll try to be below top 400 (just in case). Feeling a bit like a zombie now, would be nice to see how I feel last day of event Laughing

Probably will recruit my flatmate to help me grind while I take a break, and brive him with cheescake or something.

fawk top 500? what bt is that? my phone just died so now i'm trying to get fanta goin on my tablet.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Rank and BT at June 1st 18:00 PDT   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:03 pm

supremeJD wrote:

fawk top 500? what bt is that? my phone just died so now i'm trying to get fanta goin on my tablet.

Rank 500, at exactly: 619,984 BT atm

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Aniwo, you're so far... I haven't even reached 500k because of healthy problems. D: Congrats for being that far.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:32 pm

Yes yes... If I don't die on this one, I deserve a place among the immortals. T_T

It becomes stressing to think this thing lasts for 9 more days.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 pm

One of my allies got Ombre, and her attack animation is pretty cool. Hope this is an incentive to motivate all frugals who are still pushing for her! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm

Oh yeah... I don't know if I should stop grinding since I'm that behind, because the gaily doal would have been 575k, but I won't reach this, doesn't matter if I sleep after 5 a.m. and wake up for hours before the resets of Fanta. xD I could try this, but I don't want to cry in the end if I may have not 70k to reach Ombre xD

I'm at 500k... Do you guys think it's still possible for me? owo
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:38 pm

4th panel still not opened. why did it jump from 700 million to 2 billion...
Back to top Go down
defective1412

defective1412

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Oh yeah... I don't know if I should stop grinding since I'm that behind, because the gaily doal would have been 575k, but I won't reach this, doesn't matter if I sleep after 5 a.m. and wake up for hours before the resets of Fanta. xD I could try this, but I don't want to cry in the end if I may have not 70k to reach Ombre xD

I'm at 500k... Do you guys think it's still possible for me? owo

yea, it should still be possible for you. 75k behind would only require 6 hour extra to catch up. and since you only need to grind for 15.5 hour a day, if you grind an extra hour everyday you would be fine with the 9 days left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next