Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:47 am

Crimson09 wrote:
The hardcore grinders should consider renting some books on tape. Might be a good way to stay entertained.

the hardcore grinders are watching anime to stay entertained Laughing

i'm actually working irl while i grind tho. it's hard for me to catch the quest right on cooldown :/
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:48 am

supremeJD wrote:

i'm actually working irl while i grind tho. it's hard for me to catch the quest right on cooldown :/

Just don't get caught! Would be bad to get a warning at work for grinding in Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:50 am

Yeah, I'm not even trying for this event. But does anyone know what the Pouch is?
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:53 am

chaosme wrote:
supremeJD wrote:

Just don't get caught! Would be bad to get a warning at work for grinding in Fantasica.

true that. thank god my work is chill tho, i'm able to have my phone out without getting in trouble xD. btw thanks again for linking that chinese wiki. i put it in my sig cuz i always end up having to look up some sprites Laughing

rivkari wrote:
Yeah, I'm not even trying for this event. But does anyone know what the Pouch is?

they're for a future event. you give the pouch to your monsters and they go out and grab stuff for you. check the current event thread around page 54+ for more info.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:56 am

rivkari wrote:

It's for monster errands to increase the rarity of the stuff your monster brings back. I'm not sure how useful the pouch is, but sending monsters out takes lots of time, some luna, and generally results in meh rewards (all this based on reading from JP/TW bulletin boards).
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:57 am

supremeJD wrote:
true that. thank god my work is chill tho, i'm able to have my phone out without getting in trouble xD. btw thanks again for linking that chinese wiki. i put it in my sig cuz i always end up having to look up some sprites Laughing

Glad that you found that link useful!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Peace. I can life again. It's getting dark : D
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Woooow: 7★ Elizabeth o.o
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:45 pm

If 5 pouches are awarded at 1250000 BT, those monsters better bring back 5* cards and te.

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I think we are a long way from that being introduced sadly. I looked at the list of 7* units the other day and we are way behind.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Crimson09 wrote:
If 5 pouches are awarded at 1250000 BT, those monsters better bring back 5* cards and te.

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I think we are a long way from that being introduced sadly. I looked at the list of 7* units the other day and we are way behind.

Haha, yepp. They should better bring good rewards!

Yeah, you're right :/
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:21 pm

How much BT would you guys estimate required to get rank 5*? I'm semi-aiming for Ombre, but if I fail that I still hope I can get rank 5*...
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

kevorulez wrote:
How much BT would you guys estimate required to get rank 5*? I'm semi-aiming for Ombre, but if I fail that I still hope I can get rank 5*...

At this rate there will definitely be more Ombres than rank 5*s. I'm hovering around 600 with about 337k BT.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:55 pm

I can't imagine grinding for Ombre and then receiving the 4* rank reward. Are 5* rank rewards always this competitive?
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:57 pm

supremeJD wrote:
kevorulez wrote:

At this rate there will definitely be more Ombres than rank 5*s. I'm hovering around 600 with about 337k BT.

This just made me cry... I stuffed up schedule for first 39 hrs and so far only have <200k BT. If all goes to plan I can get 260k by 2am server time (it's day time for me here). If I want to get Ombre than it's gonna be major catch up.

I think the lack of 5* point reward, longer duration of event made people believe that 6* point reward is now more achievable. Thus people are grinding much harder for her, and higher competition with rank rewards.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

Well, our event was extended for 5 days (71% increment), while the point requirement for Ombre was increased by only 300k (15% increment) compared to the original JP event. That alone would have made many people think that it is very achieveable to get Ombre by grinding.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:14 pm

I'm almost at 350k : D I'll do it like yesterday: 2-3 hours more, sleeping until I need to wake or being waked up and questing until the reset I've a nice amount of BT points. I might take an pause then ^^

How far are you all so far? My rank ist 612ish or so
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:16 pm

My current rank is 1095 with 227k points xD
Far, far behind.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:19 pm

chaosme wrote:
My current rank is 1095 with 227k points xD
Far, far behind.

I'm getting so tired, because it's warm here... ~.~ But still, you've something! :33
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:09 pm

Well, I'm not aiming for ombre, so it's all good for me. Still good enough to get some of the goddess cards and maybe the te/pots at 1m.
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Good luck to all grinders!!

Hmm mobage is definitely not making the world a healthier place. LOLs

Where did Lumiere go? T.T
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:50 am

Hey Frugals, I have recently acquired iTunes credit. How do I make sure my purchases will deduct the credit instead of charging my credit card?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:53 am

Hmm... I'm not sure yogurt, I hope some apple user can answer you.

LuziMiazawa wrote:

I'm getting so tired, because it's warm here... ~.~ But still, you've something! :33

Totally opposite here... Yeah! I have a cold and a bit of a temperature... Winter seems to not go away this year, it ignored spring and ready for overtking summer? Hooray for the climate change or what? 0.0 Coolest beginning of June I have ever seen! A bit too much IMO (some ski stations will be open this weekend on the pirinees, very unusual!).

Brrrrr... must... Keep grinding!
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 am

Gonna sleep at 270kish tonight welp.
Hope this is still good for ombre.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 am

wowyogurt wrote:
Hey Frugals, I have recently acquired iTunes credit. How do I make sure my purchases will deduct the credit instead of charging my credit card?

In your profile you can completely remove a credit card from your itunes account by editing the payment options. You will still be able to spend any amount that is credited on your account (the itunes gift card amounts). After you make your purchases just re-add the card. The only hassle to this method is to re-add the card which should not take more than 2 or 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:38 am

ATB wrote:
Gonna sleep at 270kish tonight welp.
Hope this is still good for ombre.

You'd actually need at least 382k tonight to be on track. You can use this spreadsheet to see your progress:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvGHkofpJFVtdF9XRWpXb0pRT3g5cXczNUs2eVRZQ3c#gid=1

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next