Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+42
kogasu00
rimandir
supremeJD
Scyneir
BayushiKira
orielladf
kevorulez
LuziMiazawa
WindCrest
Sunchoy
vitamin99
KuroStar
themadmanazn
SonicAria
The Power 5
Timed
Despoted
vul
Fuhajin
memphiskite
ATB
Samhain1031
niareme
Roatanhi
jspam2751
Aniwo
Maggot
Therealtahu
DeathGU1Se
broom
HinakiHinari
Esofonic
st.
GitD16
GoldoaWillNotMove
rivkari
Kandachime
lmnseason
NotAPieceOfPie
wowyogurt
Cloudie
yokado
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:54 am

This event makes me miss colosseum events :[
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:05 am

wowyogurt wrote:
This event makes me miss colosseum events :[

Yeah... v___v

And if we have the same series of Event like they have it in Japan, then we should soon have a 7* Event... o_o Or do you think they're going to move it more behind? I've somehow the feeling they'll make it harder for us, as always, and that they'll won't give us the same amount as in Japan. .-.
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:59 am

Wake Stones drop rate is really low!! u_u
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:03 am

Aniwo wrote:
Wake Stones drop rate is really low!! u_u

Yeah... T_T I feel like SS is trying to make it bad for us... Oh wait - YEAH. You're supposed to buy the boxes. How I could think different?! -ironic off- Fck you, SS/Mobage! D:
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:06 am

It's a neverending story, only people with lots of Large Stones and some random noobs will succeed (throwing in just one small stone xD).

I'll be happy if I get any 4* version.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:08 am

Aniwo wrote:
It's a neverending story, only people with lots of Large Stones and some random noobs will succeed (throwing in just one small stone xD).

I'll be happy if I get any 4* version.

Yeah... v_v Gosh. I was hoping at least for the 5* Poisonous Flowers D:
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:11 pm

So is the general consensus to sell the small wake stones and try to get TE, or try to save them up and possibly get a 5*/6*?
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:57 pm

Recruitments hate me T_T as always, this special awakening one is not different.

Dumped 61 stones to a maxed flower, still have my maxed flower monster xD. Yay!

And back to ZERO stones, this is fun albino
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Recruitments hate me T_T as always, this special awakening one is not different.

Dumped 61 stones to a maxed flower, still have my maxed flower monster xD. Yay!

And back to ZERO stones, this is fun albino
Wtf, how did you get so many stones already @_@
That drop rate...
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Leana shop, had many premium tickets reserved. Gave me 30 stones. And burnt some spare pots(p) I still had to do a couple extra training runs. Neutral

But whatever, all the stones trashed for nothing Laughing

PS: Oh and yes drop rate is very low,I'm getting 2.5 stones/300 TP on average.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Should I bother buying a 5* or just save up for a 6*? How much does a starter 6* go for these days?
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

A cheap 5* could prove helpful in events that help you acquire more TE (like tower events, training events, etc)
OR
You can power through and save up for the cheapest 6* (Alexander) for around 50TE?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Aniwo wrote:
Leana shop, had many premium tickets reserved. Gave me 30 stones. And burnt some spare pots(p) I still had to do a couple extra training runs. Neutral

Now I'm thinking about feeding my Edwin to Leana back... D: I prefer not, right?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Aniwo wrote:

Now I'm thinking about feeding my Edwin to Leana back... D: I prefer not, right?

I'll gladly trade you my other 5* for edwin before you sacrifice it into pawn shop Laughing
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:47 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Aniwo wrote:

Yeah, probably not a good investment lol.

My banner finally says that I have less than 1000 gifts in my inbox...after leveling 12 4* to lvl40 >___>
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:55 pm

According to fanta wiki, this is the success rate of converting monster to unit.

kappa/bee flower/mino
I can't say I recommend you trying...
1-15 wss 1-23 wss
Hmm, looks grim...
16-31 wss 24-47 wss
It's too close to call. It could go either way!
32-47 wss 48-71 wss
Looks good! I can feel the potential! Just a little more...
48-63 wss 72-95 wss
Can you feel it? It just doesn't get any better than this
64+ wss 96+ wss

Anw the stone has been normalised in terms of drop rate according to someone in the event thread. guess thats y the number of stones is so low.
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:37 pm

yokado wrote:
Anw the stone has been normalised in terms of drop rate according to someone in the event thread. guess thats y the number of stones is so low.

Nah, what that post was saying is that it doesn't really matter which training episode you do, because the drop rate is tied to tp used, not no. of clicks/taps. No one has really verified that with solid stats though, the event is just too new i guess. The drop rate is low because it was set low..
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:17 pm

rivkari wrote:
So is the general consensus to sell the small wake stones and try to get TE, or try to save them up and possibly get a 5*/6*?
Seems like a lot of people are keeping their stones. Which I think is probably a good idea, since it's a low risk high reward trade if your recruitment is successful.
Back to top Go down
kevorulez
☆☆
kevorulez

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:26 am

And our next event is gonna be a panel event!

The Gate of Darkness

This will be my first panel event, can anyone give some tips on how to do well as a frugal? I want to aim for the 5* BT reward (around 1 million points), current team of 5* are lv100 Alraune, lv8X Thrain, lv6X Sheryl.

What are my chances?

Also, based on past observation, it is likely that the new bonus units will be released as another series of step up packs. These packs have been released once a month at the very last week, so likely to see them again.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:06 am

If you really want to do well, buy a 4* event unit that gives more BT/quest. And pretty much just spam a quest that gives the most BT/time (someone will figure this out on the forums >_>)
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:24 am

How long does it take to complete all the quests? I'm only on chapter 10, but it seems like I should get all the quests complete in preparation for the next event.

Also, it seems that a tower event is coming up. How should I get ready for that? I just started playing so I don't have too much right now but hopefully I can make preparations beforehand.

I'm also trying to decide which 5* to buy. Having trouble deciding between Holly, Diane, and Joachim. Anyone have any opinions or other recommendations?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:55 am

Esofonic wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:
Aniwo wrote:

I'll gladly trade you my other 5* for edwin before you sacrifice it into pawn shop Laughing

Nah >o< Gonna keep Edwin xDDD He will neither be feeded to Leana nor traded at the moment xD Your Mino you gave me is still sitting around, waiting to be awakened xD

@supremeJD:

Mhhh. You'll get something with that you can particape certain Event Quests. It's a panel Event. There'll be panels that need to be opened with BT Points. If we all hit a certain point of BT points, that means, all of the BT Points the Fanta players mag, one panel will be opened. You can collect BT Points from normal Quests or Event Quests.

It depends more or less what for units you've and allies. Allies are important. If they all are strong enough + the cooldown, you should get through easily. ^^

25-3 might be a good Quest for BT collecting, but you need good units, fast ones and good allies. c:
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks LuziMiazawa!

But yea, having a real hard time choosing my first 5* to pursue. I've narrowed it down to Holly, Joachim, and Diane. Which one would be best?
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Buy my Max Holly for 20TE Smile
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:58 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
Buy my Max Holly for 20TE Smile

That's actually a pretty nice deal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next