Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)

Go down 
+26
FoigordTuek
EdenLegaia
yuray
ZucchiniQueen
noobcake
Amoranis
wowyogurt
Keleos89
masta518
GoldoaWillNotMove
lace
HoundR
largepotato
Bobkyou
wonder246
aubade888
Willifer
Takajyo
Brokenluckx3
shadowmako
Timed
Asgard
aszutai
tomoyo
Lornoth
Blargod
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Kushinadahime is a very good healer, she's basically a Millionaire. I don't know if you can get her with 3 days left, but you might be able to get R.

"Well shoot, gosh darn it..."
Pfft, so cute x3
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Quote :
A new event [Spacetime archwitches] starts 8/1!

Beings capable of wielding time itself have suddenly appeared in the world of the god's...
Collect "Spacetime Keys" while conquering the world that exists between the realm of space and time, and create the archwitch GAAP!

- Acquire keys to the "realm between space and time" from the archwitches that appear in the special and regular maps

- Evolve the boss cards dropped by each area boss to the max and use them in amalgamation fusion to create the SR GAAP

- The Boost-up Campaign that will greatly increase the experience points gained from battle in campaign will be going on simultaneously

Look forward to a ton of content that we have prepared for this event as well!

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm

lace wrote:
Quote :
A new event [Spacetime archwitches] starts 8/1!

Beings capable of wielding time itself have suddenly appeared in the world of the god's...
Collect "Spacetime Keys" while conquering the world that exists between the realm of space and time, and create the archwitch GAAP!

- Acquire keys to the "realm between space and time" from the archwitches that appear in the special and regular maps

- Evolve the boss cards dropped by each area boss to the max and use them in amalgamation fusion to create the SR GAAP

- The Boost-up Campaign that will greatly increase the experience points gained from battle in campaign will be going on simultaneously

Look forward to a ton of content that we have prepared for this event as well!

Ew.

Gaap is a demon and is therefore a dark type.. probably. I'd laugh if it were anything else but it's kind of disappointing.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Dark Turn Skip? I think one of those already exists ;b
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Probably, since she supposedly controls space on the VC lore based on their description. We need new skills, seriously. Heal/full heal, skip a turn, buff, damage, crit/sudden death, and debuff are pretty much it.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Maybe we'll get the first good turn skipper? Smile 
Back to top Go down
EdenLegaia

EdenLegaia

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:32 am

Heeeeere i post a code: 3v1yw

Seems new players can type that code for them to get a Rare chara.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:30 am

Woah... did Magic Academy just get a huge buff to encounter rate, or is it just me? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Yup it was on the news tab.

*Oh man, invite codes... I can't tell you how much I hate invite codes since I feel so dirty by shamelessly spamming my invite code out. In any case, the acolyte is probably a 4* rare so you'll need 7 of her to make a perfect evo but 6 should do well enough.

Seems like they removed some trash cards from summon (SR at least). I this may mean that you have a higher chance in rolling something like a Flora but I could be wrong.

New kingdom feature is interesting although it's still subject to workshop capacity. I doubt that most people without additional workshops are even at the stage of actually making use of this feature.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 am

Dang getting rid of all those cards, indirectly removing easy Androids too since it won't appear from summon (though I think she is a drop from one of the regular campaigns?).
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am

Mechanic will still continue to drop in AW boxes (and campaign I think). Removing all theses N/R will give us a better chance for the good cards, but they also realized people were android spamming. My Guild didn't even get Atropos yet >:[
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 pm

lace wrote:
Dang getting rid of all those cards, indirectly removing easy Androids too since it won't appear from summon (though I think she is a drop from one of the regular campaigns?).

I'm honestly too lazy to farm friendship points and use summons to get mechanics and enchanters. Areas 4 and 6 from the campaign still drop them so it's not so bad. The update is more of a boon (I think) except for android farming.

@masta

Atropos is same old same old. She's like Alice with an instant death chance only she's a cool type and has 4*s.

Also, what Verdandi's skill is description is weird and vague. I used it before killing the arch witches and I've received this:
Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 Hdktqw11

Other than a few renewed art of cards (as stated by the news tab), I've gotten a few forced attack, evo accidents and forced defence but nothing out of the ordinary. Gonna test more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 am

So apparently new skills have been added?

Verthandi if procs, can guarantee you will obtain one of the necessary materials for GAAP.

Sage when she procs will 100% revive any card that died on your team, once.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 am

Not so sure about Verdandi. The time I posted the screenie I proced the skill and got the lycaon and gold girl. Something is really off about that skill.

Also when forming Gaap, nevermore's guide is extremely useful: http://www.tcgapp.com/viewtopic.php?f=204&t=2909

The difference from using his method than a full perfect evolution is almost indistinguishable. To put into perspective on how minimal the difference is from using a perfect method vs nevermore's, I believe it was a 5 soldier difference on the SR gaia. Considering that 15% is only carried over (10 extra soldier difference from the two gaias), it was a mere 1.5 soldier difference for the HSR gaia.

My suggestion is to follow nevermore's guide except you max the level of each time you evolve since gaining levels in this game for cards isn't too difficult.

Darn it... GAAP seems to be another Dark AOE again.
Back to top Go down
lace
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 pm

LOL Dark AOE why.

Also I dunno, I was just going off of TCGAPP's farming top rankers that mentioned every time the skill went off they got one of the cards required. Could be coincidence but maybe there's something to it.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:50 pm

I think some people said that it guarantees a drop from normal encounters or something. Haven't tried that but I'm relatively sure that it doesn't change the quality of the drops in any way.

Geez, they seem to be deliberately placing the same type of event prize over and over again just to annoy us.

*Many thanks to those who used my code
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:01 am

I've tried using Alice (what the heck am I writing?) Snow White recently despite her low soldier count; as a result, I noticed that she can multi proc her skill unlike Chaos.

Also, I really don't know what possessed them to make GAAP so weak. I mean, they went out of their way to make this event and even change the Hacker's normal skill just to give out a subpar prize.

Last edited by Blargod on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Gaap is only weak if you have a high-end team.
For newbie players like me, it's a Godsend.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 pm

masta518 wrote:
Gaap is only weak if you have a high-end team.
For newbie players like me, it's a Godsend.

The problem I have with her is that there were easier prizes to obtain in the past and they're still stronger than GAAP (Beelzebub). I would have at least thought that GAAP would have at least 9k soldiers for the amount of effort put into creating her.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Blargod wrote:
The problem I have with her is that there were easier prizes to obtain in the past and they're still stronger than GAAP (Beelzebub). I would have at least thought that GAAP would have at least 9k soldiers for the amount of effort put into creating her.

I believe Beezlebub was a random drop, which already makes her more valuable than a grindable card; furthermore, not everyone card can be as broken as Gaia Razz 
Back to top Go down
FoigordTuek

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Thought I'd share my recent fail in this game.

Was trying to evolve my 3* Urthr up to HR while distracted by something else. Accidentally upgraded my Urthr using my level 50 HR Verthandi instead. No other copies of Verthandi on me, so I cost myself my first SR. Oh, and I've killed 15 AWs since then without a single key drop... pale

On the up-side, it has convinced me to give up on this event. Lots of time to save up resources for the next one, heh.
Back to top Go down
Jim4good
☆☆
Jim4good

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I did something similar. Was trying to Evolve my max 3* Urthr with max 1* Urthr.
I didn't realize I was still on the Upgrade section and fed the 1* to the 3*.
Basically lost 2 Urthrs, Arcana Successions, and slimes it took to level them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Just started and addicted Smile could use some fellow comrades from fantasica! Not sure how to find my id number but my username is train
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 am

Just found my ID! It's 450h1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:36 am

masta518 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
I believe Beezlebub was a random drop, which already makes her more valuable than a grindable card; furthermore, not everyone card can be as broken as Gaia Razz 
Beelzebub's drop rate was really high since she had her own area (you cna fight the rarer archwitch without the chance of meeting the more common AW encounter). During that time, I was on vacation and had only cleaned out 14 battle points per day. Managed to snag 5 Beelzebubs. I'm sure that more devoted people were able to get much more considering you see groups with 5 HSR beelzebub teams in PvP.

Yes, Gaia is OP; however Lilith is much more op Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)   Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie Crusade (IOS and Android)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next