Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hinabits

Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! Empty
PostSubject: Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!   Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Im still stuck on level 6 where it requires you to level your units 100 times.
Im wondering if from level 5 , where its requirement is 75, do i have to just level up my units 25 (increment) more times to get to the lv. 6 requirement or do i have to start all over (reset) and level up another 100 times for all my units.
I have trouble unlocking that skill since i have been leveling more than 25 times since i got lv.5, at least probably more than 50 levels and i still havent been able to learn it.
Or is there a formula or method that im missing or not understanding?
And btw, im already way past the level requirement, 54, for my account incase anyone was wondering.
Please help me with this. Thx a lot.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!   Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Just play this game longer, u will eventually unlock all skills lol
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!   Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:56 pm

use 3 1* units to level up a 2* to level 4, then level up a few 3* units to level 10 by feeding them your 1*'s and 2*'s. This SHOULD be the fastest way to level up your units anyway, but it'll help you get that skill leveled up at the very least.
Back to top Go down
hinabits

PostSubject: Re: Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!   Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:14 am

Ok, thx so much for the advice : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!   Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me with Blessing of the Valkyrie!
Page 1 of 1