Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

IDEA: Groups of traders!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

IDEA: Groups of traders! Empty
PostSubject: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:23 am

I trade 5* in circles to album everything, but sometimes I get offered monsters and LE 4* and I take the deal, now with only my knowledge on 5* units, I have no idea what to do with all these other cards D: So I thought, why not make trading groups? This way we know who on the forums are interested in what are you you can talk to if you want to buy this and that.

If we can have a general idea of who wants what, we can find a buyer or a seller much much quicker ^^
Post your name and group and I'll edit you in as we move along~

-Nykidxxx - 65840099 - KiK(Nykidxxx)
-Maggot -60565764 - (insert KiK)
-sGabe4 - 50300314 - (insert KiK)
-predator852 - 36225840 - (insert KiK)

Groups are:
Monsters!
Spoiler:

LE 3* and LE 4*
Spoiler:

Drawable 5*
Spoiler:

LE 5*
Spoiler:

Drawable 6*
Spoiler:

LE 6*
Spoiler:

*The main goal here is just to know who is interested in what, that will be the only purpose of this thread.
*This is for generalization purposes only, not the preferred way to trade, so don't try to buy and sell on here as that will be very messy, stick to the trading center and player shops for that ^^
*This is a new idea so bear with me if its rough at the start Embarassed

Last edited by Nykidxxx on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:08 am

LE monsters are indeed in my interest. Currently leveling my (in progress) Hugues monster army. :3
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:38 pm

sign me up for the drawable 6*s group Smile

good idea btw Wink
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

This is a good Idea, but it will need to be more thorough. It would work out better in a spreadsheet or two.

One focus needs to be things a person is willing to take in a trade. The other needs to be things a person is willing to give in a trade. I'm assuming you get the idea of where I'm going with this.

I.E. I have a bunch of monsters (LE and otherwise, no 6*s, few 5*s, bunch of 4*s) that I horde and I see Maggot is interested in Monsters. But without reading his post in this thread I:
1) belueve he/she is interested in all monsters of every type, which is not the case
2) Am a little hesitant to trade with him/her, because I do not want to get someone's hopes up just to let them down because I'm not interested in what they have.

A couple of quick solutions are:
1) everyone get KIK, firstly for communication in general, and secondly because KIK has group messaging, which means three or 4 people can get together and exchange multiple things between each other so that they all get what they want. I understand this is risky, but as long as everything is generally in the same price range there shouldn't be too much worry.
[An alterative if you guys really don't like that is the middleman system, which we all know and are suspiscious of because trust and trustworthiness are relative terms. I like to believe I'm trustworthy, but I understand that everyone may not think the same of me. that's the problem with the middleman system]

2) List player's trade fodder (things the player has on hand that they are willing to add to a trade to sweeten the ot, such as TE, Pots, LE cards etc.

Still, all just friendly advice.

And finally:
Im looking to trade for LE 6*s (mainly Cunni, but interested in the entire category) and one pullable 6* (Eury).
I'm willing to trade...stuff lol. I have a lot of stuff...
Back to top Go down
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:20 am

I'd like any 5*, but I'm relatively new to this game so I don't have much to trade... Sad
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm

predator852 wrote:
This is a good Idea, but it will need to be more thorough. It would work out better in a spreadsheet or two.

One focus needs to be things a person is willing to take in a trade. The other needs to be things a person is willing to give in a trade. I'm assuming you get the idea of where I'm going with this.

I.E. I have a bunch of monsters (LE and otherwise, no 6*s, few 5*s, bunch of 4*s) that I horde and I see Maggot is interested in Monsters. But without reading his post in this thread I:
1) belueve he/she is interested in all monsters of every type, which is not the case
2) Am a little hesitant to trade with him/her, because I do not want to get someone's hopes up just to let them down because I'm not interested in what they have.

A couple of quick solutions are:
1) everyone get KIK, firstly for communication in general, and secondly because KIK has group messaging, which means three or 4 people can get together and exchange multiple things between each other so that they all get what they want. I understand this is risky, but as long as everything is generally in the same price range there shouldn't be too much worry.
[An alterative if you guys really don't like that is the middleman system, which we all know and are suspiscious of because trust and trustworthiness are relative terms. I like to believe I'm trustworthy, but I understand that everyone may not think the same of me. that's the problem with the middleman system]

2) List player's trade fodder (things the player has on hand that they are willing to add to a trade to sweeten the ot, such as TE, Pots, LE cards etc.

Still, all just friendly advice.

And finally:
Im looking to trade for LE 6*s (mainly Cunni, but interested in the entire category) and one pullable 6* (Eury).
I'm willing to trade...stuff lol. I have a lot of stuff...

Rawrr thats gonna be complicated lol xD

And I dont want this to be a trading thread, Just an add on for easier trading in an unknown area.
I offered maggot all my monsters, and he picked out hughes mons only, then we go from there.

Due to the inbox limit of the forums, I think KiK is a great idea and recommend it, I will post KiK names and IDS too.

As for being let down, we get let down all the time when browsing walls Razz
I dont think theres anyway to solve that part >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IDEA: Groups of traders!   IDEA: Groups of traders! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEA: Groups of traders!
Page 1 of 1