Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

An idea for ally point

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dantidd

An idea for ally point Empty
PostSubject: An idea for ally point   An idea for ally point I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:01 am

I was thinking that it just stupid that I get these point and there's nothing to do with them. Then i was reading the survey thread and it hit me. Wouldn't be cool if they where used as a way the auto do a quest. My thought was that you would spend a hundred points to have the game do the quest you select. You would set up your people the first time then the game would use that set up the monment the cool down counter cleared. you could set up an hour or more of grinding like these. I think these would be a cool and affective use for those point.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: An idea for ally point   An idea for ally point I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Cool for us but not for SS, they want us to fall asleep while grinding and then freak out and resort to spending money to make up lost ground Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: An idea for ally point   An idea for ally point I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Or you could exchange them into mobacoins or in Te/Pots ^^
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: An idea for ally point   An idea for ally point I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Heck I would settle for just exchanging 5 into 1 Leana point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea for ally point   An idea for ally point I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea for ally point
Page 1 of 1