Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*

Go down 
+5
Brokenluckx3
ChibiLeen
dnonamus
Lenneth
zachay2000
9 posters
AuthorMessage
zachay2000

zachay2000

I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 am

I just got a ton of 4*'s and have no idea what to do with them. One is from the steel series (Guy) and I have a couple of other ones that have cool effects like attack boost (male) 4 (i think this one is Alex, its a dancer). Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with all of them, I don't want to just feed them for enhancing. Also the highest level one I have is a 62 Estlin. Any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Open up a shop and sell it? Many people sells 4 for 2TE (I don't know how many people are actually buying it), and you won't have hard time selling them for at least 1 TE or 200K Luna...
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I have the same problem, like 40 4*s and 4* monsters, maybe more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, if you really, really don't know what to do with these 4*'s, you could always sell them for Luna. There are a lot of new players out there that are struggling to buy their first 4*'s, that would help them. Set up a newbie shop. Smile

Otherwise, trade them for TE or cards.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:34 pm

you could give them to me! =P
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
you could give them to me! =P

Or to me Very Happy

Or better yet, donate some to the ongoing Lore of the Lighthouse event. The deadline has been extended until the 27th, so there's still some time to donate to the prize pool (or to enter a story Smile ).
Back to top Go down
CThao93
☆☆☆
CThao93

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm

dnonamus wrote:
I have the same problem, like 40 4*s and 4* monsters, maybe more.

Are you selling any?
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:55 am

I buy 4* at 250k at the moment
Back to top Go down
XiaoLongBao
☆☆
XiaoLongBao

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 am

or ya could be like me with like 76 4* and just went ah fk it and used it as leveled feed
Back to top Go down
denny0104

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 pm

If I were you max some of them out and trade them for some 5*s
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah I have two almost maxed out, and I just got the 5* monster from the event. I do want to sell some for TE or trade them for 5*'s. I would donate them but considering that I am still new I want to try to improve my lot first before giving back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*   I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what to do with my sea of 4*
Page 1 of 1