Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training After Lv100/Idea discussions

Go down 
+2
ElysianField
Menik
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Menik

Menik

Training After Lv100/Idea discussions Empty
PostSubject: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Hey guys, quick question/discussion thread.

I've noticed the exp from training(please correct me if I'm wrong) still goes towards your player level exp even after you've hit 100. Perhaps one day they intend to increase the maximum player level but I'd much prefer the exp to go to my leader. I'm sure I'm not the first to think about this, am I wrong or do others feel the same?

Happy anniversary to the Fanta team and members btw. Congrats on your first year running.

Last edited by Menik on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:55 pm

after you're level 100 you still get exp.

after a battle (pvp battle once a hour) you can see your total exp.

for me personally this is getting very close to 1 million. (no idea how much level 100 is though)
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Well I've been level 100 for a little while now. It just seems a waste using training unless it's to get feeders. Especially when you're fighting bosses, because they give a lot. DX

Also a million exp jeez that's a lot. @-@

I've noticed in the past couple of months Fanta has been making small improvements to the experience of the game. Let me turn this thread around to discussion. I like Fantasica, it's a great game that has a lot of potential overall and potential in growth.

We all know there are some aspects of the game that seem like they could be better. What are some ideas you guys have out there? It can be anything from glitch fixes to card alterations. Like how Magnificus really seems like she should be magic than missile. ^^;
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Biggest change I would like to see is a way to enhance units using units in your mailbox. It is a pain to go back and forth between your mailbox and the enhancement screen. Especially when you have two of three hundred untis in your mailbox (I know some people have thousands). Either that or we need more space to store cards.
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Menik wrote:
What are some ideas you guys have out there? It can be anything from glitch fixes to card alterations. Like how Magnificus really seems like she should be magic than missile. ^^;
My suggestion is that Zhao Yun and Lu Bu should switch unit types to their CORRECT types. I mean, Zhao Yun is missile with 130 range and hits with a staff, and Lu Bu has 150 range and is melee, yet he is known as the FAMED ARCHER in RotTK lore. =w=

On topic, have you tried leaving a suggestion in the Mobage feedback box or whatever it's called? I'm not entirely sure if they pay attention, but it's worth seeing how many people support your idea too. An idea with a lot of votes can't go ignored.
Back to top Go down
MountnKing

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:55 pm

i'd really like a "brave all" button instead of having to individually brave my allies 200 times a day
Back to top Go down
Menik

Menik

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Ilyere wrote:
On topic, have you tried leaving a suggestion in the Mobage feedback box or whatever it's called? I'm not entirely sure if they pay attention, but it's worth seeing how many people support your idea too. An idea with a lot of votes can't go ignored.

Briefly I tried looking into dropping the suggestion by them before I posted this thread. I think it would be better to get the fanta team directly but I need contact info, so I'll look into getting it. If not I'll put through mobage. Thanks, and your suggestion makes a lot of sense. XD Really don't know what they were trying to prove there.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Huh..... I never really thought about that....

I just ignored the exp I get for my player level now since all it helped me to do in the earlier levels is get the ally skills I wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Menik

Menik

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:41 pm

I sent off the email, got back the default "thanks for feedback" response which was half expected. Hopefully they'll comply somewhere down the line. Can't say I'm optimistic about it. ^^;

Back on topic...

MountnKing wrote:
i'd really like a "brave all" button instead of having to individually brave my allies 200 times a day

I've actually seen this request a lot lol, I'd love to see a brave all button as well. On the other hand all the strife and strain of pressing the brave button 200 times really shows your dedication to your allies. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training After Lv100/Idea discussions   Training After Lv100/Idea discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training After Lv100/Idea discussions
Page 1 of 1