Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

help on who to lvl break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonix1122

help on who to lvl break  Empty
PostSubject: help on who to lvl break    help on who to lvl break  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:02 pm

i dont spend money on the game so my options are limited so im deciding on who to lvl break and some extra opinion would help ,
i have a tullia, achillea, keith, sonia, antiope, adolph, cats, or tigris ,
these are the cards im considering so yeah an opinion would greatly help
Back to top Go down
karmacappa
☆☆
karmacappa

PostSubject: Re: help on who to lvl break    help on who to lvl break  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 pm

Pheonix1122 wrote:
i dont spend money on the game so my options are limited so im deciding on who to lvl break and some extra opinion would help ,
i have a tullia, achillea, keith, sonia, antiope, adolph, cats, or tigris ,
these are the cards im considering so yeah an opinion would greatly help

You can always save it until you find a 6*. You will want them when you get one.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: help on who to lvl break    help on who to lvl break  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 am

Save it for a good 6*. Any of them but Alexander.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: help on who to lvl break    help on who to lvl break  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am

WHATEVER YOU DO SAVE THEM FRUITS FOR A 6*!
I learned this the hard way. I used 7 fruits on my Canis (since I thought she's LE and with amazing stats, she would be a great candidate) then 2 days after, I managed to uptrade 5 5*s for a fresh Monica. Now I really want those 7 fruits back so I can start beefing up my Ice Knight!
Oh well. Next time. Very Happy

bottom line: SAVE them unless you have a really good LE 5*, that could be wort it.
Sonia would be a great candidate to lvl break, she's a great arena unit, plus she's super LE and very valuable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help on who to lvl break    help on who to lvl break  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help on who to lvl break
Page 1 of 1