Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards

Go down 
+4
Timed
Arabelladonna
silverturtle14
Diamond238
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond238
☆☆

Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards Empty
PostSubject: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:29 pm

I've had no problem getting through all the other levels but can't get above 89% on Hard 5. I only have 4* cards. I only have a couple of 5* allies so can't rely purely on allies.

Which 3 of these cards should I focus on maxing to get through the rest of Hard and, hopefully, Inferno? Also, which of these cards are best for events in general?

Tanith Lv 71
Chris 70
Jupi 58
Gibson 44
Tarte 37
Helmut 27
Estlin 22
Margot 1

Anyone with 6* willing to ally temporarily? I always max brave and get tons of ally pts. Smile
Back to top Go down
silverturtle14

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:46 pm

I hate to say it, but there's no way you're going to get through hard 5/ inferno without mostly 6*. I've tried doing hard 5 with 2 6*s and 3 5*s, and it hasn't worked.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Yeah, kiss Inferno goodbye ;( But inbetween the event quests, work on maxing those units through training and normal quests and you should be able to beat hard 5. It's hard to recommend cards for events in general because every event is different. Tanith is an all around solid 4*. I don't think Chris even has a skill if I remember right, I'd feed him to your Gibson or Jupi to level them up faster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 am

chris does have a skill it's multi shot
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:05 am

Even if you have a 5* melee, with my 6* Matahari you are not going to get pass hard5.
I had an ally with better cards than you do, and still stuck at hard 5 for the moment.
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:30 am

I did Hard-5 with three 6* allies and two 4*. I don't remember who I used for it though. I think my allies were Dorothea, Chiara, and maybe Matahari, and I probably used Partenope and Tanith. I'm not sure though, as I didn't screenshot it.
Back to top Go down
evilragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm

How did you get 3 allies witha 2 ally limit? Is there a trick?

I got to 94% with one 6 star ally with a Slow6 skill. Everything else was non maxed 4stars and it almost worked. Now to wait for the allies to go back up =(
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm

I can post a winning position on Hard 5 with 4*s and unmaxed 5* allies if you like.
Though, with those 4*s, I'm not sure if you can complete it in time unless someone with a 6* poison comes to help you in time.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards   Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice for Event: Hard 5 with 4* cards
Page 1 of 1