Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Star Crossing Event advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preciousbling

Star Crossing Event advice Empty
PostSubject: Star Crossing Event advice   Star Crossing Event advice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:24 pm

So I've only been playing for a month, and this is my first popularity event. I would really like to get all the princesses, but is that even possible for a free player?

Also, I was wondering how many of you guys are doing the event. Do you just focus on one princess at a time and ignore the others? I feel like I'm getting nowhere if I chose to defend any princess that pops up, with all that "princess rivalry".

And as for giving the princesses gifts, is it better to give one item at a time, or 100?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossing Event advice   Star Crossing Event advice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Preciousbling wrote:
So I've only been playing for a month, and this is my first popularity event. I would really like to get all the princesses, but is that even possible for a free player?

Also, I was wondering how many of you guys are doing the event. Do you just focus on one princess at a time and ignore the others? I feel like I'm getting nowhere if I chose to defend any princess that pops up, with all that "princess rivalry".

And as for giving the princesses gifts, is it better to give one item at a time, or 100?

it is possible, i've always been a free player, but you will have to have some resources saved up... which you may not have just a month in. You'll need to get an eu from another player, 5* or up and the go read the event thread as there is plenty advice on what you'll need to do.

in the last princess event, i just wanted the 6* mummy... which i got without using any of my saved pot stockpile, i only focused on her, ignored the others. this time i havent decided if i'll go for anything. if you dont have a bunch of pots saved up and cant get a eu, then just focus on one of the girls and ignore the other two. if you want to rank, do everything.

dont be expecting that after one month you can just all of a sudden dominate an event like this and get all 3 6*s without spending... its possible but you wont be able to sleep.

i dont remember if gifting more scales... but i seem to think that giving more does not give a bonus... that being said, if you have 100 to give do so because you dont know when you'll get the chance to give again.
Back to top Go down
Preciousbling

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossing Event advice   Star Crossing Event advice I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Thank you, that was very insightful and exactly what I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Crossing Event advice   Star Crossing Event advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Crossing Event advice
Page 1 of 1