Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Please attack me with 4*s

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxKINGKICKASSxX

Please attack me with 4*s Empty
PostSubject: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 am

Lately i have been getting attacked by people with 4* leaders. If you could attack me at 50702147 and maybe give me some tips to improve my fefense it would be greatly apprecuated. Thank you
IGN: Rawr64291
Back to top Go down
XxKINGKICKASSxX

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:03 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:13 pm

do take note they are able to use their allies who have 5 or 6 Like a Star @ heaven on battles
Back to top Go down
XxKINGKICKASSxX

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 pm

True.... Maybe i still need to beef it up more... But being completely honest, most 4*s dont have any6* ally's so ill just focus on protecting myself from 5*s for the most part
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm

just a suggestion, make sure you bank your luna in case any 6* saw this thread and decided to play with you..
Back to top Go down
XxKINGKICKASSxX

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Yeah i decided to do that before i wrote this post, thanks for the concern!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:10 pm

XxKINGKICKASSxX wrote:
Lately i have been getting attacked by people with 4* leaders. If you could attack me at 50702147 and maybe give me some tips to improve my fefense it would be greatly apprecuated. Thank you
IGN: Rawr64291

My defense is close descent but you can try and have an idea of a defense.
Back to top Go down
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:33 am

Quote :
just a suggestion, make sure you bank your luna in case any 6* saw this thread and decided to play with you..

Whats "banking" ?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 am

ratzking wrote:
Quote :

Whats "banking" ?

It's when you ask your ally/someone else to help you move your card / luna from your vault to your inbox.

Banking a card can be done by sending a trade to your ally/someone else (containing your card that you wanted to bank) and ask them to cancel the trade, thus the card will be transferred to your inbox.

Banking your luna can be done by asking the other party to reply the trade with the exact amount of luna that you send over trade. After both parties confirmed their trade, the luna will be sent to their respective inbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please attack me with 4*s   Please attack me with 4*s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please attack me with 4*s
Page 1 of 1