Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"

Go down 
+7
v4lkyr13
memphiskite
orionknight
ShYber
Blargod
Varis
GAKUBUN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GAKUBUN

New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" Empty
PostSubject: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 am

Some units will get new skill in the future such as Charles will
have double attack in new Colosseum event in the future~
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:40 am

What? And source?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:19 am

utinni77 wrote:
What? And source?
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%a2%a5%ea%a1%bc%a5%ca%a5%d0%a5%c8%a5%eb

They've essentially buffed past rejects like Thrain, Zenobia, and Johann
Back to top Go down
ShYber

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:44 pm

I managed to pull three 6* (my first ones!) and Charles was one of them so I guess I should keep him?
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Sounds great, doesn't look like it will happen in a long time. Seems an interesting change.

Last edited by orionknight on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Are you sure? It looks to me like it's only a temporary skill that takes effect during the arena event....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
v4lkyr13

v4lkyr13

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 am

アリーナ専用 next to the skill name and meaning exclusive to the event only
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:39 am

Only for events... sorry to dissapoint ahaha
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:07 am

I wonder if these arena abilities will take effect during the Den of Sins event. Thrain would be a great unit for these events with double attack considering how low his price is, his 15 deploy cost and B speed. Charles was already a great unit for arena battles because his 10 deploy cost allowed you to pack in more hard hitting higher cost units. With double attack, I can see teams having 2+ Charles. You'd probably lose 1/3 your hit points before their slower hard hitters attack.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:28 pm

Despoted wrote:
I wonder if these arena abilities will take effect during the Den of Sins event. Thrain would be a great unit for these events with double attack considering how low his price is, his 15 deploy cost and B speed. Charles was already a great unit for arena battles because his 10 deploy cost allowed you to pack in more hard hitting higher cost units. With double attack, I can see teams having 2+ Charles. You'd probably lose 1/3 your hit points before their slower hard hitters attack.

Not until that arena event occurs.
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Yea it seems the translation means the unit gets the boost during that particular event. Although Fanta seems to be skipping events (maybe to catch us up?) it's still at least 4 months away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"   New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New skill " Double attack" " Triple attack"
Page 1 of 1