Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???

Go down 
+2
ggorrell77
Abraxan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abraxan

Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? Empty
PostSubject: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:55 am

I use Victoire (LVL 65) with Triple Attk in GW. On the card, it says she has 40000 ATK Ok, but when I use her to attack a unit/castle she only does ~15000 dmg. Is this normal or a bug?
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:26 pm

According to the wiki each attack should be 60% of normal damage. Are you sure the 40k atk is correct? If 15k per hit is right, it should be a base 25k. If the 40k is right, each hit should be 24k.
Back to top Go down
Abraxan

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Ok, i looked again unit attack: 37 999, GW attack:22 953. But the problem is even when the triple attack isn't triggered, I only do 22 953 dmg. So i basically do 60% dmg if it's not triggered and 180% if it's triggered... That means with a triggering rate of 25%
Effective dmg=25%*180%+75%*60%=90%
U only do 90% atk dmg during many fights compared to a card with same card atk but constant dmg and without any effects!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Sounds like a bug. Units with Multi hit skills do the unit's full standard base atk dmg when it doesn't trigger. Or atleast they are supposed to. When the multi-hit skill activates they simply attack that many times in that turn at a reduced dmg rate each hit which when added together should be atleast slightly higher than the dmg they would have done in 1 normal hit.
Back to top Go down
Ham85

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Sounds to me that you are trying to go off the regular battle dmg and not the arena dmg. There is a significant reduction in damage on your units until you either max or MLB or are above level 100 for 6 star units. There's a formula for figuring out the dmg by levlel and rarity on the forums. If it states your gw dmg is 22953 then a normal hit should hit for that and a triple attack would hit for 60% of 22953 three successive times.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 8:24 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Units with Multi hit skills do the unit's full standard base atk dmg when it doesn't trigger. Or atleast they are supposed to.

they are working on such way. without skill trigger, it deliver 100% dmg as usual.

they deliver less dmg per hit if skill trigger, but total amount of dmg output will still greater.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:12 pm

The good thing about mulithit units are they do 100% damage when it doesnt trigger, but when it does trigger they do less damage per attack, but when you add the damage of the attacks together it is much more than a regular strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???   Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple attack units have 1/3 of attack dmg in GW???
Page 1 of 1