Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What is Sea Attack ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

What is Sea Attack ? Empty
PostSubject: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:44 pm

So my question is simple, What is Sea Attack ?

I realize after some testing that, beside resistance, differences in damage inflict on monsters can be different of a same unit, I am not sure if it's because of sea attack or other chances. In my knowledge I don't think the damage deal is a variable to the distance, it should be a constance all the time. So, what is Sea Attack ?
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Each monster falls into one of 3 categories: land, air, or sea. If it looks like it lives in water (frogs, for example), then it probably is a sea monster, and thus your units would use their sea attack rating to deal damage to them.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:29 pm

utinni77 wrote:
Each monster falls into one of 3 categories: land, air, or sea. If it looks like it lives in water (frogs, for example), then it probably is a sea monster, and thus your units would use their sea attack rating to deal damage to them.

Frog is a land monster. This is the only reason why it's important for magic units to have high land attack and high air attack (for ghosts).
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 pm

frogs are land? that's not very intuitive. :<
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm

frogs are land that's true.

But as for Sea units:

i think the most common ones are:

Kraken
Mermaid
Tulia
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 pm

utinni77 wrote:
frogs are land? that's not very intuitive. :<
I know what you mean. I tried using an ally's Scarlet on them before I understood how base attacks and resistances worked. It didn't end too well for me.

@Elysian
If only those monsters came out 200% more of the time and they reduced those darn bee/imp rushes and masses of frogs, zombies and mummies.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:26 pm

So, when I attack a sea monster, they'd just count my sea attack and minus the resistance to the type of attack i am using, is that it ?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:43 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
So, when I attack a sea monster, they'd just count my sea attack and minus the resistance to the type of attack i am using, is that it ?

Sea attack * resistance multiplier. The letters in the resistances are actually ranges but people don't know the exact range for each letter. I'm not so sure if the Chinese version of Fantasica has the exact values for the resistance values.

E.g. Base Sea Attack 5000 * 99.5% (Resistance C) = 4975.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Blargod wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

Sea attack * resistance multiplier. The letters in the resistances are actually ranges but people don't know the exact range for each letter. I'm not so sure if the Chinese version of Fantasica has the exact values for the resistance values.

Gotcha, how many regions are there for Fantasica ? I am playing in the state though
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:28 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Blargod wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

Gotcha, how many regions are there for Fantasica ? I am playing in the state though
Don't know. I'm only sure that there's a Japanese version and Chinese version.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 am

and an english version ^ ?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 am

^ thought he was asking for the alternatives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Sea Attack ?   What is Sea Attack ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Sea Attack ?
Page 1 of 1