Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Arena Speed Calculation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Arena Speed Calculation   Empty
PostSubject: Arena Speed Calculation    Arena Speed Calculation   I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 am

So I'm not sure if this information will help or if I will have the opportunity to do anything with it... But at least we can compare this information to the speed rating numbers that we have.

I think the best way to gather this data is to only report your team and only report the order in which your unit come up before any enemy Slow or Knockback goes off, once they get one off, just end. I dont think that it necessary to get your whole battle recorded, by just comparing several units we should be able to tell if the speed rating numbers we have are good or at least compare speed rating numbers vs letters and see if level is taken into account.

Also please indicate if a unit is your leader, ally or non maxed unit by putting its level. If you have two of the same unit, name one as (A) the other as (B) -

Here is the order in which my last round went:

Rein (Leader)
Barb
anges (lv 55)
selpf
keith (Lv 77)
rein (Leader)

Another round
Rein (Lead)
Barb
Anges (lv 55)
Selph
Yuki (ally lv 93)
Rein (Lead)
Heidem (ally)
Barb

Again, I dont know if this will be able to amount to anything, but feel free to contribute
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Arena Speed Calculation    Arena Speed Calculation   I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 pm

2 matches with different allies. All units (mine+allies) are maxed level.
Leader = WWU, speed B

WWU (C -> B)
Fawn (B)
Yuriya (B)
Cats (C)
Oneiro (C)
Joachim (D) - ally
Petra (D) - ally
WWU
Fawn
Yuriya
-end-

Lieselotte (B) - ally
WWU (C -> B)
Fawn (B)
Yuriya (B)
Cats (C)
Oneiro (C)
-end- next in queue:
Yuki (D) - ally

Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: Arena Speed Calculation    Arena Speed Calculation   I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:32 pm

Great idea - although I think at this point making a general list of which unit goes first in a given letter speed makes sense. Just one thing though: due to Speed Demon, your leader's placement is not indicative of its true speed. I.E.: If I swap Alvida / Fenrir as leader, they will go before the other.

From what I can tell, your allies' leaders do not get the SpeedDemon buff from your allies leveling/maxing that skill - I think of it as you're simply borrowing their cards (not their accounts) for two empty slots on your team.

For testing purposes, I suggest putting your fastest unit in lead and report your remaining cards. Once you establish a certain cards speed, you can leader that card to test lower speed cards in your possession.

I started tests with Aragon leadered then moved down leaders to test slower cards from my (and my allies) cards.

B Speed Cards:

Spoiler:

C Speed Cards:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Speed Calculation    Arena Speed Calculation   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Speed Calculation
Page 1 of 1