Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 am

woah.. grats on you guys that manage to rape seize mata in the end sunny

now.. looks like the next event offer lotsa new unit.. Very Happy

but somehow most of them kinda turned me off... pig
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm

Esofonic wrote:
woah.. grats on you guys that manage to rape seize mata in the end sunny

now.. looks like the next event offer lotsa new unit.. Very Happy

but somehow most of them kinda turned me off... pig

Many phones were broken in obtaining her.

The next event, which is a training type event, isn't really free player friendly.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Looking forward to trade in my pots for TE though haha
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Wonder if it'll be higher than 1:1
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Blargod wrote:
Wonder if it'll be higher than 1:1

I hope so D:
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm

training event... at least it's healthier than the prev one.. sunny
Back to top Go down
bubbleteachan

bubbleteachan

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:51 pm

And a cute 4* for just 3000 pts??? *-*
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 7:57 pm

bubbleteachan wrote:

the only unit that I want from this event is..

Constance...

dem.. nosebleed...
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Esofonic wrote:
bubbleteachan wrote:

Constance...

dem.. nosebleed...
Lol, and I'm thinking Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, I need Hughes, my harem needs Hughes. Apparently my goal is to make that little header banner that shows the units all pretty boys looking all pretty-like. Caym and Dermond, check! Just need Siever, Manfred, and Loki (yeah right @_@)~

Also this is such a hard event for freebie players, or at least the last one was. I went ahead and bought Vulpes from someone just to see if having an event unit actually works. x_o Looking forward to the after-party though; I like recruitment!
Back to top Go down
bubbleteachan

bubbleteachan

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
bubbleteachan wrote:

Constance...

dem.. nosebleed...
Lol, and I'm thinking Hughes, Hughes, Hughes, I need Hughes, my harem needs Hughes. Apparently my goal is to make that little header banner that shows the units all pretty boys looking all pretty-like. Caym and Dermond, check! Just need Siever, Manfred, and Loki (yeah right @_@)~

Also this is such a hard event for freebie players, or at least the last one was. I went ahead and bought Vulpes from someone just to see if having an event unit actually works. x_o Looking forward to the after-party though; I like recruitment!

Oh yeah Hughesss. *-* But that's a rank reward right?? T-T Didn't get Dermond last event. T-T Imma buy him when his price goes down :V IMO Montague and Jiang Wei are bishies, too. XD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
bubbleteachan wrote:

Constance...

dem.. nosebleed...

Just realized Hughes art's is kinds of cool. But yeah, rather hard for a cheapskate like me. So, lets just do our very best until then Smile

PS: Loki is badass indeed afro
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 pm

bubbleteachan wrote:
Roatanhi wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
bubbleteachan wrote:

Constance...

dem.. nosebleed...

Oh yeah Hughesss. *-* But that's a rank reward right?? T-T Didn't get Dermond last event. T-T Imma buy him when his price goes down :V IMO Montague and Jiang Wei are bishies, too. XD

Many people got Dermond, so I'm sure his price is going to plummet in within a week or two...

off-topic: Anyone want to kidnap me into a guild? Can't really decide which one I want to join ><
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Training events are just the worst.
I just barely got Cleves and Mary from the last ones.

Hopefully, my little Tigris-chan will be helpful, because the only guy I want from this event is Hughes. No love for the others. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:30 am

wowyogurt wrote:
off-topic: Anyone want to kidnap me into a guild? Can't really decide which one I want to join ><
Aren't we technically, kinda, sorta like a guild already? XD

And yes, I think Hughes is a rank reward... Hopefully they don't change too much of the requirements/points; it'd be nice to get him without having to spend even more precious TE on things I don't need.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:06 am

Roatanhi wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
Aren't we technically, kinda, sorta like a guild already? XD

And yes, I think Hughes is a rank reward... Hopefully they don't change too much of the requirements/points; it'd be nice to get him without having to spend even more precious TE on things I don't need.

Spoiler:

I suppose we are haha

Cleared out inactive allies and have some room if anyone is interested :]
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 am

Why.Can't.I.Sell.Max.LE.4*s

I've hoarded so many many many of them and yet I find all of their art too precious to let go of. If I sold all of them, I can easily afford a 6*. But no. I must have MOAR. GIMME MOAR, FANTA. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:37 am

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

I've hoarded so many many many of them and yet I find all of their art too precious to let go of. If I sold all of them, I can easily afford a 6*. But no. I must have MOAR. GIMME MOAR, FANTA. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yea man, finally forced myself to put Cleves and Ibiza up for sale, though I overpriced them oops, haha. Can't say I'll be able to afford a 6* if I sold off all the LE 4*s I've kept, though, haven't been around for long enough Razz
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 am

I still have like hundreds of them not maxed out yet, and I had to stuff them in my inbox since they nearly filled up my inventory of 75. x_x

Oh wow, that new list design is awesome. affraid
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 am

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:

Lol..

I only keep those that will be beneficial for later use.

pig pig
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Angela is especially beneficial. I mean, damn, she's like the most useful 4* I've ever had.
Her S Speed, poison, and good damage output makes her too OP.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:28 pm

Great idea. Wish I could join. I told myself I wouldn't spend after the Step-Up Eury Pack.. then it only lasted 6 hours when I woke up lol
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:31 pm

NotAPieceOfPie wrote:
Angela is especially beneficial. I mean, damn, she's like the most useful 4* I've ever had.
Her S Speed, poison, and good damage output makes her too OP.

Yes, she might be lack of air attack bur her speed and total damage in arena is simply awesome Very Happy
And don't forget tanith... He(or she? damn you unidentified sex thingy!) can be on par with Fawn. With extra 5 DC, he/she deals better damage and move faster than Fawn (based on my personal experience in last arena battle).

pnoytroi wrote:
Great idea. Wish I could join. I told myself I wouldn't spend after the Step-Up Eury Pack.. then it only lasted 6 hours when I woke up lol

Ahh too bad Crying or Very sad
You got any good card opening the step up?

---------
PS: Congratulation to someone that manage to get max Franz from Auction several hours ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Esofonic wrote:
PS: Congratulation to someone that manage to get max Franz from Auction several hours ago Very Happy

Thank you! :]

Just wanted to album her and maybe sell her for some profit. No idea how much she goes for, no one else selling her for me to get an idea of how much she costs ><
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:50 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Just wanted to album her and maybe sell her for some profit. No idea how much she goes for, no one else selling her for me to get an idea of how much she costs ><

Might as well ask for her price in the PC thread Smile
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Esofonic wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
Esofonic wrote:

Might as well ask for her price in the PC thread Smile

And thus I shall...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next