Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:18 am

st. wrote:
oops. i always forget to pay attention to DC and speed haha. -idiot-

i think the draw is random and i probably won't be able to complete more than one lap anyways, though. so we'll see haha.
You never know! You might get lucky!
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am

st. wrote:
oops. i always forget to pay attention to DC and speed haha. -idiot-

i think the draw is random and i probably won't be able to complete more than one lap anyways, though. so we'll see haha.

You might have more luck than me! I'd probably just get a ravenous bear or something, considering my luck with Leana's shop. All those brave points, luna and ally points ;_;
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 am

st. wrote:
haha, thank you for the welcome.

i've been following the thread. you guys are doing so amazing in the event. i'm barely breaking through the 2000 mark on rankings.

hopefully i'll be able to get my first 5* somedaaay.

You can do that...

You can sacrifice some of our members and make a pact with the devil to grant you immortality..
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 am

Esofonic wrote:

You can do that...

You can sacrifice some of our members and make a pact with the devil to grant you immortality..

Killing humans for pixels. That scalated quickly.

PS: Oh, my bad. If the pack includes immortality maybe it's worth some souls. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 am

Sent in an application! But no one's around to help me get a look at my join date Sad
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:09 am

Cloudie wrote:
Sent in an application! But no one's around to help me get a look at my join date Sad

Dec 25th 2012
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 am

st. wrote:
signed up just to join this group lol, because i think it's pretty inspiring.

i'll send the pm once i've reached the posting requirements for it?

Actually I think you can just post the application details on this thread (if you don't mind)? haha anyway just 1 more post till you can pm IIRC.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 am

Application noted. Will update when I can.
PM'ed Crowex about becoming a moderator, but he never got back to me. He doesn't like me ._.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:23 am

wowyogurt wrote:
PM'ed Crowex about becoming a moderator, but he never got back to me. He doesn't like me ._.

yogurt become a mod...

something's not rite... :/

ps:

btw, lev as lead = S speed knockbacker.... wtf?

Last edited by Esofonic on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks Very Happy Hope to keep up the hard work (and keep away the real life moolah)
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 am

Esofonic wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

yogurt become a mod...

ps:

You got Lev? What did you trade for him? He's the only male to make my wishlist so far hahaha he looks like he'd fit right in in Dragon Ball Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:34 am

Esofonic wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:

yogurt become a mod...

ps:

Nevermind, Crowex responded to me. Submitted my application.
Why does it not sound right, huh?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:44 am

can someone help check my join date then, please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:55 am

4 December 2012 :]
Back to top Go down
st.
☆☆
st.

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 am

thanks! form sent!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:06 am

GitD16 wrote:

You got Lev? What did you trade for him? He's the only male to make my wishlist so far hahaha he looks like he'd fit right in in Dragon Ball Very Happy Very Happy

traded w my xliese (sayonara beauty) Sad

@hot yogurt in the cupcake : so, u get rejected? :V
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:24 am

Calm down, don't celebrate just yet.
I only submitted it. So we will see.
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Very Happy Nice to see I'm pretty outstanding even on the list Razz
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Guys, guyyyyys~~~ I just made my first ever sale today! I feel like I have to tell y'all because you'd be the ones to understand just how hard it can be for Frugalites to make a TE sometimes.
Spoiler:
Also, my previous ally recruitment... led to... sadpanda drama... Sad Please don't be an album scammer... (no one from here!)
But now I have Eso-Ally so things are much, much better! Very Happy

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Guys, guyyyyys~~~ I just made my first ever sale today! I feel like I have to tell y'all because you'd be the ones to understand just how hard it can be for Frugalites to make a TE sometimes.
Spoiler:
Also, my previous ally recruitment... led to... sadpanda drama... Sad Please don't be an album scammer... (no one from here!)
But now I have Eso-Ally so things are much, much better! Very Happy

YAY!

Grats! I know how it feels. I only made my first sale after I joined these forums. And it was only for 9 TE and 1 pot but still.. Things just kept rolling in after wards :3 Hope for the same for you! And I think album trading is too damn risky for us Fcubes.
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:23 pm

Cloudie wrote:
Grats! I know how it feels. I only made my first sale after I joined these forums. And it was only for 9 TE and 1 pot but still.. Things just kept rolling in after wards :3 Hope for the same for you! And I think album trading is too damn risky for us Fcubes.
I hope things keep rolling in for me too. It would be nice to own more higher-★ cards instead of my hoards of 4★ pretties, LOL.

Also I (luckily) wasn't scammed personally. I was just informed that one of my new allies was an album scammer and after some more investigating around for confirmation (just didn't want to drop someone on one random accusation), found it to be true. Sad Can't people just be nice?
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Yeah would be nice to own more 5 Like a Star @ heaven instead of 4s.. I'm trying my best to convert 4s into TE now but kinda hard to find buyers.

People can't be nice because they're anonymous!
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:55 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
A klan. With a "k".

*raises an eyebrow* uh, what kind of clan...?

Or is it just cool now to use a "k" instead of a "c"... sorry, you say with a "k" and I think of "The Klan"...

Less seriously, do you think it's still being "frugal" to spend iTunes giftcards on Fantasica? The way I've managed to not spend them so far is by convincing myself I'm saving to spend them later...
=P
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:32 pm

rivkari wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
A klan. With a "k".

*raises an eyebrow* uh, what kind of clan...?

Or is it just cool now to use a "k" instead of a "c"... sorry, you say with a "k" and I think of "The Klan"...

Less seriously, do you think it's still being "frugal" to spend iTunes giftcards on Fantasica? The way I've managed to not spend them so far is by convincing myself I'm saving to spend them later...
=P
That was exactly what I was implying.
I would think so, as long as you didn't actually pay for it with real money. If you can convert iTunes GC to real $ however, then I would have to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Welp, That took a turn for the dark...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next