Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MazinKaiser21
☆☆
MazinKaiser21

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Hey, fellow FFF members! I'm currently looking for some more allies, and I would like to fill my two empty ally slots with other people in this club, so if you have a free slot or inactive allies, please add this active player!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 am

wowyogurt wrote:
Been getting so many PM's lately. Almost have up to 25 people on the list!

ffff yeahh!!! keep em coming lol!

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
Hey, fellow FFF members! I'm currently looking for some more allies, and I would like to fill my two empty ally slots with other people in this club, so if you have a free slot or inactive allies, please add this active player!

I can make room if you want.. Smile
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:26 am

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
Wish I had free slots in my ally list. D: I feel like I need to get rid of some of my 4☆ allies that don't play often...but I don't have the heart to. ;_;

Anyone else surprised how quickly Dermond's value has dropped? I was offered a trade of Dermond for my max Zhou Yu (valued at 30 TE), only to find out that Dermond is now being sold fresh for just 25 TE! The market is apparently flooded with his bishounen goodness...more than demand can keep up...which is a shame since I saw his sprite today via ally summon and he looks good. I like how his clothes wave about. For all those free players who can't get him with BT points, he's cheap enough to buy if you really want him and you have some TE saved up. Surprised

Good luck to everyone on their quest for Matahari! Only a few days left so we're at the home stretch! Wink
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

yokado wrote:
I cant pm yet.

Name: yokado9
Highest ☆: 5

Noted! Will add ASAP!
EDIT: Added!

memphiskite wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
Been getting so many PM's lately. Almost have up to 25 people on the list!

It's cause your club is awesome. Love it! Razz

Thank you!!

At first I was wondering if i can somehow move associate this group with the newly implemented Guild system, but I realize that many people are already in some sort of guild, so I think I'm simply going to leave this as a ranking list :]

Good luck to those getting close to Matahari or Dermond! I myself am getting close to Dermond (falling behind though...). He is quite the eye-candy, but if only his stats correlated to his sex-appeal...
Back to top Go down
bubbleteachan

bubbleteachan

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:44 am

Hello! Please add me to FFF! ^-^x
Fanta Name: bubblekoi
Highest Star: 5*
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 am

MazinKaiser21 wrote:
I have (another--cry) inactive ally if you still have room! Smile

I will hit 1 million BT in less than an hour. Getting so close... getting so anxious, lol!

I'm loving Dermond even if he has sub-par stats. B-speed+slow+cute wins for me. 8D
Back to top Go down
Kandachime
☆☆☆☆
Kandachime

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 pm

nice list getting bigger and background added to it. D: sad i got bumped down from 6th
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Kandachime wrote:
nice list getting bigger and background added to it. D: sad i got bumped down from 6th

Made the background last night, not quite satisfied with it ><
I'll play around with it more later tonight
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 pm

bubbleteachan wrote:
Hello! Please add me to FFF! ^-^x
Fanta Name: bubblekoi
Highest Star: 5*

Added!

Also changed OP and editted background. I think it's a little more pleasing to the eyes now :]
Please let me know how you feel about it!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Need TE? With our economy and SS being tight on giving anymore TE, there is one resort left for some of us who are free player. What I did was I've been buying tons of stray cat fresh then maxed them during Panel event.

I guess that was a pretty solid tip besides grinding for max 4*. This event alone I maxed 3 Stray cats, 2 Jormogand, and 3 Krakens. Save all your feeders for the next Panel.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Nice background.

I really do hope that they release the recycling event. The game has always been a boring grind but now the game's market has gotten pretty stagnant.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 pm

Blargod wrote:
Nice background.

I really do hope that they release the recycling event. The game has always been a boring grind but now the game's market has gotten pretty stagnant.
I like enhancing better than grinding. The prices for some monsters stayed pretty solid. Stray Cat has been pretty consistent or nearly during this economic break down.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 am

lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Nice background.

I like enhancing better than grinding. The prices for some monsters stayed pretty solid. Stray Cat has been pretty consistent or nearly during this economic break down.

Yeah, but still... With the way things are, people really have better things to do (not only is leveling a grind or enhancement but events as well). I know I'm going back to playing this game much more casually after I get Mata.

Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Nice background.

Yeah, but still... With the way things are, people really have better things to do (not only is leveling a grind or enhancement but events as well). I know I'm going back to playing this game much more casually after I get Mata.

Right now, I just wanna max some of the cards I got from events and maybe try to keep up with the events as much as I can. I've been doing nothing but maxing 4* lately but I always seem to get attached with them and I end up keeping m4* rather than selling them for a purpose. lol! Damn. I'll sell them eventually.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 am

lmnseason wrote:
Need TE? With our economy and SS being tight on giving anymore TE, there is one resort left for some of us who are free player. What I did was I've been buying tons of stray cat fresh then maxed them during Panel event.

I guess that was a pretty solid tip besides grinding for max 4*. This event alone I maxed 3 Stray cats, 2 Jormogand, and 3 Krakens. Save all your feeders for the next Panel.

interesting idea.. Smile

finally unlocked dermond.. might as well say goodbye to crab fest! sunny
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 am

lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Nice background.

Right now, I just wanna max some of the cards I got from events and maybe try to keep up with the events as much as I can. I've been doing nothing but maxing 4* lately but I always seem to get attached with them and I end up keeping m4* rather than selling them for a purpose. lol! Damn. I'll sell them eventually.

I like a 10 dp 4* or a low deploy cost at least. I'm very selective about the 4*s I choose to obtain nowadays so I never get to max out 4*s for profit nowadays even if I could sell them. Tanith seems to be the most OP 4* in terms of dps.
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Matahari get. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Roatanhi wrote:
Matahari get. Very Happy
PARTY MODE ACTIVATED! Congrats! How does it feel knowing you can go back to your normal life now? Lmao. Also, I think you just set a record for how fast a free player can get a 6☆ unit. Wink
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 pm

guess ima go update it right now!

Edit: It has been done! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Roatanhi
☆☆
Roatanhi

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:53 pm

DivideByZero wrote:
PARTY MODE ACTIVATED! Congrats! How does it feel knowing you can go back to your normal life now? Lmao. Also, I think you just set a record for how fast a free player can get a 6☆ unit. Wink
omygosh, I can look at things that aren't phone-related for more than 4.5 minutes!! And you know what, I may just go to bed early tonight. And when the alarm goes off in the morning, I may just nope my way right back to sleep. XD

wowyogurt wrote:
guess ima go update it right now!

Edit: It has been done! Congrats!
LOOK AT THAT SHINY SIX. TwT

Thanks, everyone~
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:11 am

Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
Blargod wrote:
Nice background.

I like a 10 dp 4* or a low deploy cost at least. I'm very selective about the 4*s I choose to obtain nowadays so I never get to max out 4*s for profit nowadays even if I could sell them. Tanith seems to be the most OP 4* in terms of dps.
Agreed. I got 2 of them. I told my friend who just started to drop everything and max tanith asap.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:02 am

Finally got Dermond. Time to go back to life.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:08 am

wowyogurt wrote:
What are you talking about? People who play Fanta got no life. We're all slave to the addiction of competitiveness. XD
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 am

lmnseason wrote:
wowyogurt wrote:
What are you talking about? People who play Fanta got no life. We're all slave to the addiction of competitiveness. XD

Pshhh. I'm a slave to pretty pictures.
Back to top Go down
Emevolii

Emevolii

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 am

got mata in the last minutes, update me to 6* pls xD
ITS OVEEERRRR cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next