Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Advice for trading my Vivianne!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orlebar

Advice for trading my Vivianne! Empty
PostSubject: Advice for trading my Vivianne!   Advice for trading my Vivianne! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

So Vivianne was my first 5* pull, and it was one that I really wanted so I felt really pleased! However I am considering trading her off, as I think Heidimarie and Franzisca are equally attractive cards and maybe a little bit better. I seem to use a lot of magic already ><;.

Is Vivianne a card that people seem to desire? I'm not sure her value or what I can get for her. I'm not trying to be greedy, I'm just a little new and don't really know card values!
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Advice for trading my Vivianne!   Advice for trading my Vivianne! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi, Vivi is a well sought after card, with many people being fixated with it. I sold one this afternoon because I have too many Magic units and I would much prefer a missile or melee unit to it.

I posted my MAXED Vivi for 300 elixer (Which is a fair price for I can actually sell it at 350) and 5 mins later, somebody approached me and bought it. If you can MAXED your Vivi, you can command a higher price but otherwise, I last saw a lvl 1 Vivi going for 240 elixer.

Don't ever trade it for just Fiona (Especially), Thrian, Sera or Gerhard alone. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advice for trading my Vivianne!   Advice for trading my Vivianne! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Time Elixers are great but the constantly changing value of them is a turn off for me. I would recommend trading a MAX Vivi for 2 mid tier 5 stars at the start of an event. I did that and got two. Max those and eventually you'll get 6 or 7 5*s, enough for a low end 6*!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice for trading my Vivianne!   Advice for trading my Vivianne! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice for trading my Vivianne!
Page 1 of 1