Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
charmmychu881

charmmychu881

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 pm

gtchee69 wrote:
Bought:
Box 1: 3* and 4*
Box 2: 3* and 4*
Box 3: 3* and 4 *
Box 4: 3* and 4*
Box 5: 3* and 4*

Give out~~~~~~~

i feel your pain~ i ended up with the same outcome. as well as some 2*! > x <
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Got Sheryl from a premium ticket.
I've now pulled more 5*s from free tickets than I have in the ~$200 spent on boxes.
Back to top Go down
Ariesthecat37

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Cam wrote:
I've now pulled more 5*s from free tickets than I have in the ~$200 spent on boxes.
I thought the megaboxes just gave multiple premium packs? Are there different types of packs? >.<

Also what are the step up boxes that people mentioned? I only see mega and premium boxes in the shop.

Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 pm

Ariesthecat37 wrote:
Cam wrote:
I thought the megaboxes just gave multiple premium packs? Are there different types of packs? >.<

Also what are the step up boxes that people mentioned? I only see mega and premium boxes in the shop.

If you look at all the buying/pack options, each one is different.
Regular Card Pack [Top]: 1*-4*
Premium Ticket: 2*-5* [I think]
Higher Card Pack [Bottom]: 4*-6*

The ones you pay for- Premium Mega Box, Premium Box, and Premium Card Pack I believe are 3*-6* and will include event cards. These are your highest chances for a rare card, and are separate from the 'free' packs. The higher the price, the more cards you'll get.

There is no Step Up pack anymore, but there will be in the future. How it works is there are different 'levels.' You have to buy the pack before moving on to the next level and each one gets more expensive as you go, each pack will also give more cards and a higher chance for rares than the last. Per card, this is more expensive but supposedly better chances.

I hope that helps. If I made any mistakes hopefully someone can correct me. =]
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:19 pm

Cam wrote:
Ariesthecat37 wrote:
Cam wrote:

If you look at all the buying/pack options, each one is different.
Regular Card Pack [Top]: 1*-4*
Premium Ticket: 2*-5* [I think]
Higher Card Pack [Bottom]: 4*-6*

The ones you pay for- Premium Mega Box, Premium Box, and Premium Card Pack I believe are 3*-6* and will include event cards. These are your highest chances for a rare card, and are separate from the 'free' packs. The higher the price, the more cards you'll get.

There is no Step Up pack anymore, but there will be in the future. How it works is there are different 'levels.' You have to buy the pack before moving on to the next level and each one gets more expensive as you go, each pack will also give more cards and a higher chance for rares than the last. Per card, this is more expensive but supposedly better chances.

I hope that helps. If I made any mistakes hopefully someone can correct me. =]

Not Exactly

Brave Packs are 1*-3*
Premium Tickets are 3*-unknown (there have been claims of 5* and 6*, I have personally not observed them)
Megabox 2*-6*
Premium Box 2*-6*
Premium Pack 2*-6*
4* Plus Packs 4*-6*

Stepup PAcks were something they did for a limited time (they will probably bring it back) where the more you buy, the higher chance for a 6* you get, all the way up to 10x chance higher than a regular megabox.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 pm

There were .. And not a lot. .. who have reported to have pulled a 4★ from brave packs but very slim chances.
Back to top Go down
Ariesthecat37

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:48 pm

Ah I see Smile Ty for info.

Dunno why they don't name the packs something else :/ It's confusing when everything is called 'premium'.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMettle
☆☆
HeavyMettle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:00 am

Am I the only one ruffled by the fact that it takes 800k in current event to get 5* card? I understand it has to be high enough to avoid flooding the community with it but 800k BT? I have a job and even though I play this a whole lot when I am at home I am barely making headway. It took me 3 days of downtime to get a little over 200k. I just wish the goal was feasible for people with jobs, ya know...people that can actually pay real money if they are enjoying the game.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:51 am

HeavyMettle wrote:
Am I the only one ruffled by the fact that it takes 800k in current event to get 5* card? I understand it has to be high enough to avoid flooding the community with it but 800k BT? I have a job and even though I play this a whole lot when I am at home I am barely making headway. It took me 3 days of downtime to get a little over 200k. I just wish the goal was feasible for people with jobs, ya know...people that can actually pay real money if they are enjoying the game.
well, i think you can pay and get that card...

either buy TE and then trade for it. some going for 150TE or so. i think there's one in trade center asking for 90.

or buy packs that gets you the pass. the the hardest quest. that one gives you 22.5k BT.

Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

HeavyMettle wrote:

Well, if you can pay real money, then just buy some boxes. Smile With 20 tickets per box, you get 90k BT in total (if you do the 5-ticket boss four times). Do the math to see how much you can grind, and get the rest of the missing BT points through boxes.

You could also just wait a bit until Norma's price decreases. Right now, she's seriously overpriced (Ivy from the X-mas event also went for something like 150TE at first, and she's extremely cheap now).
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Out of 100k brave which I burned yesterday, I pulled three 3* cards so they are definitely still in brave packs, just more rare.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 pm

Seeing fresh Norma going for 50te right now...so she's already cheap! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Onisunit wrote:
Seeing fresh Norma going for 50te right now...so she's already cheap! Laughing

Judging by the general progress reported on the event thread, I believe there will be about 800 Normas in circulation by the end of the event, give or take a hundred. So yeah, there will be plenty copies to go around. She's still a decent unit, though, and her art is lovely, so I expect her to settle at around 40 TE, maybe? But I haven't done any trading for quite a while now, so I don't really know the market prices anymore.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMettle
☆☆
HeavyMettle

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

myad wrote:
HeavyMettle wrote:

either buy TE and then trade for it. some going for 150TE or so. i think there's one in trade center asking for 90.

or buy packs that gets you the pass. the the hardest quest. that one gives you 22.5k BT.

When I make mention that players with jobs can pay with real money I am not suggesting that we use copious amounts for cards. For me to earn the 400k I would be short I would have to spend hundreds of dollars for a card on a mobile phone game. That's ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm

HeavyMettle wrote:
myad wrote:
HeavyMettle wrote:

When I make mention that players with jobs can pay with real money I am not suggesting that we use copious amounts for cards. For me to earn the 400k I would be short I would have to spend hundreds of dollars for a card on a mobile phone game. That's ludicrous.

Ivy was 1.5 million (but the event was longer). What really miffed people was Debbie who costed 5 million XD (which is impossible to get without spending money). I think 800k is acceptable because you are getting something considered valuable and it's possible to attain by grinding.
Back to top Go down
SGTmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 11:39 am

Man, this is getting really annoying. Within the day, I've been attacked by 13 people after being attacked very sparsely the previous weeks. I don't remember the last time I attacked anyone because it's been a while since I have, so I don't think there should be a reason for this. I've been looking at their profiles to see if there have been any hits called out for me, but I don't see anything. Really, it's only 10k luna each time, but being attacked so often in a short period is quite unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Lares

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

I bought my 7th Megabox today to make sure to get Winston. Since, I can only get anything useful out of ranks or BT Point rewards it seems.

I never drawed any 6 Star Cards yet, only the worst 5 * possible. Emma, Marguerite.
Come on Mobage, just throw SOMETHING useful at a paying customer...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm

SGTmeowmeow wrote:
Man, this is getting really annoying. Within the day, I've been attacked by 13 people after being attacked very sparsely the previous weeks. I don't remember the last time I attacked anyone because it's been a while since I have, so I don't think there should be a reason for this. I've been looking at their profiles to see if there have been any hits called out for me, but I don't see anything. Really, it's only 10k luna each time, but being attacked so often in a short period is quite unnerving.
interesting... i've also been attacked a few times this week. i've not been attacked in quite a while... so it's interesting that i suddenly started getting 'hits'.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Lares wrote:
I bought my 7th Megabox today to make sure to get Winston. Since, I can only get anything useful out of ranks or BT Point rewards it seems.

I never drawed any 6 Star Cards yet, only the worst 5 * possible. Emma, Marguerite.
Come on Mobage, just throw SOMETHING useful at a paying customer...

If you plan on spending more in the future, I'd say "be patient". I was on the same situation you are now, but then I got my first 6*, then my second (on the same event), and recently got two 6*s in one box. My first 5* was Lucrezia, which everyone knows is an AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING SUPER EXPENSIVE unit. Since it's all about luck, you may even get some rare 5*s next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:08 pm

just thought i'd update this...

from another (one of many) ticket threads:
buzzsaw13 wrote:
Pulled a Doro from the 4 star ticket. I guess they're not as worthless as I thought.

What you can expect from the type of packs available...

Card Pack (Brave, Free) — 1/2/3*;
Premium Ticket Packs (Premium Ticket) — 2/3/4/5/6*; <-- deduction on 6*
Premium Mega Box (Mobacoins) — 2/3/4/5/6*;
Premium Box (Mobacoins)2/3/4/5/6*; <--- deduction
Premium Card Pack (Mobacoins) — 2/3/4/5/6*; <-- deduction on 6*
Higher Card Pack (Event reward) — 4/5/6*;

* deduction means no reported cases yet
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:15 pm

hmmm... we may just have another confirmation... Smile

see: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3792-premium-ticket-got-6-paris
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 am

used more than 90k of brave points. that's 450 tries. not even a 3*. all i got were 1* and 2*... dang.
Back to top Go down
Roverwijn

Roverwijn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:57 am

Used 50K brave points got about 7 3*, so compared to you I am lucky.
My premium tix (17x) only brought me 2 4*, 9 3* and others are 2*.
My 4*+ tix brought me only 4* cards.

What I am mad about is they reset the Step-up progress.
Last time I went up untill the end and thought maybe next time I'll try it again, but
now it is reset to step 1 once again...
Back to top Go down
snofuzz

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 am

just spent one 300 pack and got frank, they should get rid of those cards that don't belong to this comign event. And the new step up packs step 1 2 and 3 nothing. My total spent is now 300 bucks, no 6*
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:57 am

step up is about going all the way to the last step...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next