Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
shizukanii
☆☆
shizukanii

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:22 pm

So I have a question/rant...

If I get attacked, it's only fair that I attack back right?

Is it proper etiquette to re-attack? And if I'm getting annoyed by users attacking me multiple times, what should I do? Just ask my allies to attack them back? lol

... I for one only attack inactive players that haven't logged in more than 2 weeks ago. Don't know why I'm being targeted Sad I don't even have lots of luna. Sad
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 2:35 pm

shizukanii wrote:
So I have a question/rant...

If I get attacked, it's only fair that I attack back right?

Is it proper etiquette to re-attack? And if I'm getting annoyed by users attacking me multiple times, what should I do? Just ask my allies to attack them back? lol

... I for one only attack inactive players that haven't logged in more than 2 weeks ago. Don't know why I'm being targeted Sad I don't even have lots of luna. Sad

Should probably be in the general question topic here in this section Neutral

But to answer your question, if you get attacked; it's perfectly fine to attack back, however all the other player will see is that you attacked them, not that you sent out a revenge attack for hitting you first. If they don't remember attacking you they'll probably hit you back, which I assuming at that point most people will simply return the attack again... So an endless loop of attacking and attacking back starts at this point lol...

Best thing to do is to post on the other player's wall and ask for a seize fire and stop attacking each other. If that doesn't work out then I guess just call on your allies for help and start a mini war until one side or the other got tired and want to stop lol...

And as for why you're targeted, you either attacked one of their allies (based on your post, doesn't seem to be the case), or you have certain artifacts they want? Whenever I switch out my stronger leaders after event for a weak one (I like leader swapping Razz ), I tend to get attacked by players looking for artifacts...
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
shizukanii
☆☆
shizukanii

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Oops sorry, it was kind of a complaint too though. xD But okay, will keep that in mind.

Yeah, the endless loop is only temporarily ceased by the maximum 3 attacks on a user, but then resumes the following day. I think it is noobs attacking me by chance and going, "oh! 10k luna! let's do it again!" lmao I've posted for the person to stop attacking, so hopefully my words are heeded. =.=
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

shizukanii wrote:
Oops sorry, it was kind of a complaint too though. xD But okay, will keep that in mind.

Yeah, the endless loop is only temporarily ceased by the maximum 3 attacks on a user, but then resumes the following day. I think it is noobs attacking me by chance and going, "oh! 10k luna! let's do it again!" lmao I've posted for the person to stop attacking, so hopefully my words are heeded. =.=

I used to get annoyed about people attacking me... but it's just Luna. And if they are so interested in enduring a long defense (not good, but lots of monsters) for a few Luna (not even artifacts), they must be noobs with nothing better to do indeed.

But returning to main topic:
Bought up to Step 3 on a new account ...got a whole bunch of nothing.

It gets worse, because I tried buying Step 4 and game sent me the "Fanta's drunk, returning to Top" message. After I returned to the Card Pack tab, my anger was almost uncontrollable: Someone pulled Nanaca the same moment Fanta went stupid on me Sad
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Bought 2 boxes for the SSL yesterday.

1st box was a 9 3*, 1 2*, 5 4*. meh I needed 3* feeders for album anyway.

Bought a second box last night... 2 4*, 12 3*, and Thrain! first rare card report
yay for one of the most useless 5*....
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Callanthe wrote:
Bought 2 boxes for the SSL yesterday.

1st box was a 9 3*, 1 2*, 5 4*. meh I needed 3* feeders for album anyway.

Bought a second box last night... 2 4*, 12 3*, and Thrain! first rare card report
yay for one of the most useless 5*....

he gets special skill in future arena event?!? in any case 1 5* is better than no 5* ;x
Back to top Go down
Scarecrowing

Scarecrowing

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:44 am

I love seeing ppl complaining about getting nothing from boxes...

It makes me feel slightly better...

Over $900 in 6 days over xmas event and pulled 1 6*, 7 5* and about 150 4*'s... Still only managed rank 250ish in the panel event and didn't get anywhere near 5mill BT points for Santa Debbie.....

It's all luck.. certain boxes get stuff all... Others get 2 5*'s etc. Doesn't stop the burn of spending $30 and getting only 3 and 4*'s though lol... Wink
Back to top Go down
HeavyMettle
☆☆
HeavyMettle

PostSubject: Why does premium blow?   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:28 am

I got a "premium" purchase, I thought I'd support the developer (mostly the FF:Tactics artist) and try out this premium and I get a friggin level 2 card. How is that at all considered "premium"? I can understand a 3, even though it is low, it is still worth something...but a level 2 card for $3? It is such an intense feeling of being cheated.

I know this is just a rant but it was so aggravating....blarg...I could have had three TEs instead...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 am

Level 2 or a 2*??? Lol... It always gives that , I do not know if the mega boxes give 2* but those should be more worth. Save up your money Smile
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:19 pm

StarOnyx wrote:
Level 2 or a 2*??? Lol... It always gives that , I do not know if the mega boxes give 2* but those should be more worth. Save up your money Smile

I think you can get a 2* in boxes as well, chance of getting them are low though. As for saving money part, well honestly with the ingame economy at it's current shape, it makes more financial sense to just save up/buy TE and trade for your 6* card if that's all you want. If you're competing in rank though, that's a whole another story.

If we jump to earlier posts, there are easily several people who spent hundreds and didn't even get a 5*. With that much money you can easily buy enough TE to get a decent 6* with current market. Unlike months ago when Dorothea alone is still worth like 600-800TE, right now you can easily get her for 200-220TE Razz

Currently sitting on decent amount of resources, should be close to getting the 6* card I want Laughing
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 pm

aszutai wrote:
StarOnyx wrote:

I think you can get a 2* in boxes as well, chance of getting them are low though. As for saving money part, well honestly with the ingame economy at it's current shape, it makes more financial sense to just save up/buy TE and trade for your 6* card if that's all you want. If you're competing in rank though, that's a whole another story.

If we jump to earlier posts, there are easily several people who spent hundreds and didn't even get a 5*. With that much money you can easily buy enough TE to get a decent 6* with current market. Unlike months ago when Dorothea alone is still worth like 600-800TE, right now you can easily get her for 200-220TE Razz

Currently sitting on decent amount of resources, should be close to getting the 6* card I want Laughing

You still have Liz right?
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:26 pm

@Predator Yup, still have Liz, but I'm trying to save up/exchange enough TE/Pot to make the trade without using her as a bargain chip >_<
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 pm

So here we can post about what we have in our inbox huh? Well i have NOTHING! lol I only own My 6* lv70 Beathrix, 5* maxd Ater (limited edition xmas event), lv23 4* Elstin with slow 4.

Yes im poor....only because i used all i had to get Beatrix xD
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Well, let's see.

Over xmas, I opened 7 megaboxes. (IIRC final rank was a bit under 250)

From what I remember, first box I got Nina.
2nd box I got nothing worthwhile
3rd box I got Monica
4th box Ater
5 box nothing
6th box Ater
7th box Barbara

Bought some stepups too.
1-6 = zilch
first step 7 got zilch
2nd step 7 got Nanaca and Anastasia

So I think I'm above the curve...
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

aszutai wrote:
@Predator Yup, still have Liz, but I'm trying to save up/exchange enough TE/Pot to make the trade without using her as a bargain chip >_<

Yay! I like your Liz!
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 am

Box 1: A great pile of nothings
Box 2: A great pile of nothings (now including Yakov)
Box 3: A great pile of nothings ... and Rose!!

Wish I could get more trade-friendly 5*s, the ones I have are so hard to include in a successful trade Sad
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:00 pm

HoundR wrote:

Wish I could get more trade-friendly 5*s, the ones I have are so hard to include in a successful trade Sad

Rose is pretty tradeable, definitly during the arena
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:28 pm

predator852 wrote:
HoundR wrote:

I thought she wasn't as tradeable, thanks for the tip.

On another note:
Last box of the event: Abel & Nina !!! ... and Tom Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 pm

HoundR wrote:
predator852 wrote:
HoundR wrote:

On another note:

Wow! 2 6* in one box?! Super lucky!
Back to top Go down
hereticloki
☆☆
hereticloki

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Luck sometimes changes.

Previously 10 boxes, nothing but 1 5* Zhou Yu and 1 5* Cerberus.

Today 1 box. Thrain (Meh but better than nothing) and Ana WOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
elforte

elforte

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:31 pm

How do boxes work? If I'm interested in buying a set with $$... should I wait for an event or something? I don't really get the series sets and stuff.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 pm

HoundR wrote:
predator852 wrote:
HoundR wrote:

On another note:

Congratz Hound Very Happy
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm

elforte wrote:
How do boxes work? If I'm interested in buying a set with $$... should I wait for an event or something? I don't really get the series sets and stuff.

I would generally only buy boxes when there is something it gives for an event you are trying to rank in.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm

hereticloki wrote:
Luck sometimes changes.

Previously 10 boxes, nothing but 1 5* Zhou Yu and 1 5* Cerberus.

Today 1 box. Thrain (Meh but better than nothing) and Ana WOOOOOOO!!!

Nice, congratz on Thrain and Ana!
Back to top Go down
gtchee69

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Bought:
Box 1: 3* and 4*
Box 2: 3* and 4*
Box 3: 3* and 4 *
Box 4: 3* and 4*
Box 5: 3* and 4*

Give out~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next