Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?

Go down 
+7
Tattycoram
joeladams20
Ghost_Star
Ilyere
chaosme
sGabe4
KuroStar
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? Empty
PostSubject: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 am

'The Current Situation' topic is a platform where you can raise your views in a non-aggressive tone and find out what do other people think about current situations or the things done in-game nowadays

Disclaimer: The content here is not meant to target any player personally.

Topic: Ally Appreciation Day

There is a new trend going around in-game. Ally Appreciation Day!

Apparently, its supposed to be on 22 June and I don't know who invented that.

IMO, EVERYDAY should be ally appreciation day, not just 22 June!

What do you guys think about Ally Appreciation Day?

Last edited by KuroStar on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:57 am

Reserved for Archives
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 am

Reserved for Archives
Done
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:43 am

what? that's the first I hear of this an I'm always on others' walls advertising my stuff
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:54 am

I appreciate my allies regardless of the day & date :>
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

I just saw it for the first time in-game today. I think cnguyen1106 is the originator. How exactly do you go about appreciating your allies more than you already do though? =w=
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 am

i hope it involves big spenders giving away free stuff to their less fortunate allies and it'll trickle down to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:53 am

sGabe4 wrote:
i hope it involves big spenders giving away free stuff to their less fortunate allies and it'll trickle down to us Very Happy

yes, any spending/market playing ally is more than welcome to 'appreciate' me ^^
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

No way you guys- all that free stuff talk ACTUALLY happens on "Free Player Appreciation Day"... which just so happens is today.  Send me all your awesome stuff big spenders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Then later let's have "unlucky spender appreciation day" for those of us who occasionally spend money on packs and are unlucky, pulling a bunch of 3s in the packs (yet it's true), regular 4's and maybe the random not-very-great 5*  Those of you who play free can thank us for supporting the developers to keep the game going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
sGabe4 wrote:

yes, any spending/market playing ally is more than welcome to 'appreciate' me ^^

I'd love to receive some of the blessings also Very Happy Very Happy

And, I really have no idea what actually we will do during the ally appreciation day...
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

I just hope my allies appreciate me, by helping me bank some luna. Been trying for a week to get someone to help me bank.
Back to top Go down
Féelhia

Féelhia

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 am

ggorrell77 wrote:
I just hope my allies appreciate me, by helping me bank some luna. Been trying for a week to get someone to help me bank.
I just posted something on your wall Wink

Edit : and since it's such a pain to write a sentence in 4 or 5 times, I wonder why I didn't write it here...
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 am

Féelhia wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:
I just posted something on your wall Wink

Edit : and since it's such a pain to write a sentence in 4 or 5 times, I wonder why I didn't write it here...

I've been wondering that. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:42 pm

I think it's cute. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?   The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Current Situation 2: Ally Appreciation Day? What do you think and what are your views?
Page 1 of 1