Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:00 pm

I bought a princess box Friday and got 2 - 5*s, 3 - 4*s and 2 - 3*s. But no 6*s. I think I need to burn more luck with my next box.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:18 am

jeik00 wrote:
I believe there's a separate thread about the Princess packs... I'm not sure if there's a difference in the drop rate of 5*/6* cards but so far I've spent $60 buying single princess pack... Yes it may be more expensive, however I've drawn 10 5* princess cards. Here's what I drew in order:

1. Mihiro
2. Remika
3. Yuki
4. Ayaha
5. Yuki
6. Kyo
7. Kyo
8. Hikaru
9. Yuki
10. Hikaru
11. Yuki
12. Mihiro
13. Remika
14. Mihiro
15. Yuki

*Please note that these draws have been thought the event starting when the princess set was released.

Also I've traded/sold most of them away to get other 5*s (these include Laura, Rose, & Kiki =])

It's obvious that they have different rate of dropping every event... I put my very first 5* on my very first purchase on a single pack for 5$ and got kyo
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
eskoi wrote:
was wondering. Does it matter from what box you pull, as in the mega the normal or even just the one card pull. does each card have the same chance of being a well "rare" card? or do you have better chances buying boxes. I only say this because I have bought a big box before and nearly all were 4*s, since then i have gotten weak and bought a few 300point packs and done the one card pull. I always end up with a 2 or 3 *.. it just smells fishy to me. Mad

also hey shaun!!!! Smile
Unfortunately - it matters...
Card Pack (Brave, Free) — 1/2*;
Premium Mega Box (Mobacoins) — 3/4/5/6*;
Premium Box (Mobacoins) — have no clue;
Premium Card Pack (Premium Ticket, Mobacoins) — 2/3/4*;

Are you sure, they only have 2/3/4* in premium card pack ?????
Also, I had pull a 3* monster (incubus) from Free, brave card pack

Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:18 am

I've been very frustrated with my luck in this game. My last 10 premium tickets have been two stars. I bought a Mega box for $30 US yesterday, and got two 2*, two 4* and ten 3*. The 4* were Alfonso and Anton. How depressing. That is horrible odds for $30 on a game I play on my phone. Not to mention how much was spent on premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Nucklez wrote:
I've been very frustrated with my luck in this game. My last 10 premium tickets have been two stars. I bought a Mega box for $30 US yesterday, and got two 2*, two 4* and ten 3*. The 4* were Alfonso and Anton. How depressing. That is horrible odds for $30 on a game I play on my phone. Not to mention how much was spent on premium tickets.
That's CCGs for you, unfortunately. I've bought my share of boxes of paper-based CCGs and have opened some miserable cards. It can essentially be considered another form of gambling, so it's best to do it in moderation.

I've yet to take the plunge on a box of Fantasica, but I may in the future. If Mobage ever has a decent sale on coins (say, 25% discount/bonus), I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Some people believe that it's not worth it to buy normal Mega boxes during events. They claim that during this time, the drop rates are increased for event boxes, and decreased for normal Mega boxes.

Not sure if that's true. Event boxes are twice as expensive, but I've had much better luck with them. I basically buy a box for every event. So far I've pulled 3 5*s out of 4 boxes.

And 4 5*s out of about 11 normal boxes (even though each box has twice as many cards!!) :/
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 pm

My wife actually bought the even box and all seven cards were 4*. That is when I decided to try my luck on the Mega box. Oh, and what a "great" idea that was. I agree with you steakjuice, this is essentially a form of gambling. I've also played some Magic the Gathering way back when, and I remember the terrible odds there as well. It's very saddening to not get anything worth more than 2TE from a $30 box of cards. Wink
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Strenhelden wrote:
Some people believe that it's not worth it to buy normal Mega boxes during events. They claim that during this time, the drop rates are increased for event boxes, and decreased for normal Mega boxes.

Not sure if that's true. Event boxes are twice as expensive, but I've had much better luck with them. I basically buy a box for every event. So far I've pulled 3 5*s out of 4 boxes.

And 4 5*s out of about 11 normal boxes (even though each box has twice as many cards!!) :/
It's probably coincidental. Mathematically, based on the statistical data I've seen on the internet, odds of pulling 5* and up are pretty low. Only the devs will know the actual numbers, though.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Yeah, I really don't think you have better or worse luck with either box. The Japanese pull percentages for the dream breaker series were posted and in a box of 7 cards you end up having a 22% chance to pull a rare card. I reckon that's similar with regular boxes.

Also, for every person who gushes about how they get bountiful 5*s with every event, there's still unlucky people who get nothing -- bought two princess boxes and no 5*s. I did get one for this series, though. Basically, plural of anecdote is not data. (;
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Bought one AF Box, got a 5*
Bought one Princess Box, 1 pack. Got 2 5*s
Bought one Dream Breaker Box, 1 pack. Got 2 5*s
Bought one normal Megabox, mostly crap.

I consider it unlucky (for me) as no 6*s yet.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:09 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Guest wrote:
Unfortunately - it matters...
Card Pack (Brave, Free) — 1/2*;

Are you sure, they only have 2/3/4* in premium card pack ?????
Also, I had pull a 3* monster (incubus) from Free, brave card pack

updating it a bit...
Card Pack (Brave, Free) — 1/2/3*;
i'm curious about the premium card pack... no chance of 5 & 6? anyone can say that they have gotten a 5* or 6* from the card pack?
Back to top Go down
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 pm

myad wrote:
updating it a bit...
i'm curious about the premium card pack... no chance of 5 & 6? anyone can say that they have gotten a 5* or 6* from the card pack?

I've pulled a 5* Lucrezia from a Premium Pack after the Black Dragon Event was done. However, I've pulled 98% 2*'s ever since that time, out of like 15 or so Tickets I'd say. Premium Packs feel pretty useless anymore.

I've also pulled a 2* Scorpion out of a Mega Box, so it is possible to get 2*'s out of there as well.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:15 pm

sychosys wrote:
myad wrote:
updating it a bit...

I've pulled a 5* Lucrezia from a Premium Pack after the Black Dragon Event was done. However, I've pulled 98% 2*'s ever since that time, out of like 15 or so Tickets I'd say. Premium Packs feel pretty useless anymore.

I've also pulled a 2* Scorpion out of a Mega Box, so it is possible to get 2*'s out of there as well.
based on the feedback from sychosys above, i guess...

Premium Mega Box (Mobacoins) — 2/3/4/5/6*;
Premium Box (Mobacoins)2/3/4/5/6*; <--- deduction
Premium Card Pack (Premium Ticket, Mobacoins) — 2/3/4/5/6*; <-- deduction on 6*

i'm guessing the 'premium' box will give you a chance at 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6*... but the drop rates could be different for pack, box and megabox. meaning (numbers are purely as an example only) maybe 0.001% for pack, 1% for box and 5% for megabox to pull a 6*.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 2:58 am

One thing worth mentioning, I think the odd for pulling a 5* or above for event box and pack are the same. In fact, ALL 3 5* I pull so far are from event single pack (I brought 1premium box, 2 DB box and get nothing) but according to statistic, I know i should keep trying to increase the chance of getting 5*. So I got 2 Rem and 1Kyo eventually
Back to top Go down
furoki

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:00 am

I bought 1 db box, all 7 4* , previous pack pull for princess, 3 3*, 4 4*, no 5* at all
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 am

I 1up the 2* in the Mega Premium box. I got two 2* Poisonous Flowers in one box. Ten 3* and two sub par 4*.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Pulled four 5*'s in one box

Rem
Rem
Sogno
Hrwm
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

ElysianField wrote:

Rem
Rem
Sogno
Hrwm

Orz
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:52 pm

ElysianField wrote:

Rem
Rem
Sogno
Hrwm

I don't really like you anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:32 pm

bought 2 series boxes and 4 single packs (single packs were bought separately at start of sale, boxes bought earlier today). got REM out of packs, and no 5* out of either box Sad (what's worse is I managed to not even get all of the 4 starts out of all those pulls, got tons of everyone but no Oneiro, in some cases would get the same 4* 3 times in a row :/ )
Back to top Go down
conductings

conductings

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Dreambreakers are officially my lucky pack. I bought seven individual packs (the 500 coin type) and tonight got Rem, Sogno and Hrwm! My first three 5* and I found someone selling 5* Meg for a good price too.

This really brightens my mood cause I'm stuck without power due to the hurricane (Im at an outdoor energy farm charging my phone and freezing lol), so it makes me happy to get lucky for once.
Back to top Go down
snofuzz

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 pm

conductings wrote:
Dreambreakers are officially my lucky pack. I bought seven individual packs (the 500 coin type) and tonight got Rem, Sogno and Hrwm! My first three 5* and I found someone selling 5* Meg for a good price too.

This really brightens my mood cause I'm stuck without power due to the hurricane (Im at an outdoor energy farm charging my phone and freezing lol), so it makes me happy to get lucky for once.

you provide me with hope.
Been buying 500 coin packs and been getting 3* and 4* for the events. Hopefully my next one will be 5 or possibly 6.
Back to top Go down
insanekyo717

insanekyo717

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Bought a premium mega box today and got:

4*Scarlet
4*Scarlet
3*Marlow
3*Lycanthrope
4*Gunnel
4*Gunnel
3*Kinderik
3*Kinderik
4*Alfonso
3*Johann
3*Evert
4*Mylene
3*Leevi
4*Scarlet

Now...what to do with all these shitty cards? =/
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:54 pm

insanekyo717 wrote:
Bought a premium mega box today and got:

4*Scarlet
4*Scarlet
3*Marlow
3*Lycanthrope
4*Gunnel
4*Gunnel
3*Kinderik
3*Kinderik
4*Alfonso
3*Johann
3*Evert
4*Mylene
3*Leevi
4*Scarlet

Now...what to do with all these shitty cards? =/

SELL YOUR 3* UNITS YOU DON'T WANT TO ME!!

Ahem, sorry.... better PM me about that... @ u @

Last box I bought, I only scored a Sogno out of 3 boxes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 am

All i got were junk. Except some random 5* dbs in the alternate boxes.

I kinda think the rates in event boxes are a lot more generous than the usual.

Other than that, no 6* from anywhere, or the old skool 5s.
8-9 boxes. no Reve. Herp Derp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next