Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

been playing for a while, but new to trades.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvolutionIsReal

EvolutionIsReal

been playing for a while, but new to trades. Empty
PostSubject: been playing for a while, but new to trades.   been playing for a while, but new to trades. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:08 pm

ive been wanting to trade for cards like catherine, boleyn and diane but they have high te values. Will this always be the case or will it die down eventually? Should i take a good trade for one now if i find one?
Back to top Go down
http://Paintitblackcomics.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

been playing for a while, but new to trades. Empty
PostSubject: Re: been playing for a while, but new to trades.   been playing for a while, but new to trades. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 pm

It will always be fairly high actually. Fairly high being ~100te of course. We havent even got into actually high, like 600te for Rinhard, or ~1000 (depending on seller) for Nina...and then there's Georgis...

I've actually been thinking of writing up some price range tiers for new users but:

1) havent gotten around to it

2) will get a lot of flak from all angles

So for now I just answer all the price questions I see!
Back to top Go down

been playing for a while, but new to trades.
Page 1 of 1