Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Suggestion for more efficent trades

Go down 
+5
Superman-1234 [Banned]
Serotheo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestion for more efficent trades Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Why not have most users create a Kik ID and use Kik messenger on their mobile devices so its more easy to communicate and to make the forum a better community as most users will become more friendly. I know it has helped me and superman trade more easily.

My Kik ID is: ZalexRough
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:36 pm

You trade with superman?!?! Shocked Evil or Very Mad Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:24 pm

zoebeagle wrote:
yes I trade with superman Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Not everyone will want to download an external messenger. But of course people are free to do so if they wish to chat to each other quicker. Smile
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Wouldn't it be a better solution to use something that works like a messenger.. but also allows a kind of group chat feature?

So then the seller can host a Room and then people that want it can put offers, and if its gone they'll already see without the issue of telling everyone else its sold.

I'm not sure which apps do that.. I know GroupMe and Textplus work with group texting though.. let.. me check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:44 pm

like I said kik has been working well for me right now I know I posted a request for a shoutbox/ chatroom for the forum but I only go on the forums on my laptop cause I can not reply to posts on my iPhone.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 pm

@Zalex
Really? Why can't you reply on your iPhone?, just curious.

EDIT: I was going to say if this Forum supported.. that one.. Forum App, well I don't remember it but it definitely doesn't appear when I open the page - so I assume no.

---> However, everything's running smoothly on my Galaxy SIII (In Desktop/Mobile), using Chrome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

the format is amazing on iPhone for this forum but there is no way to login/ reply to posts what so ever but you can look around and go to all the posts. but that is it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:07 pm

ohh and Kik has a group feature on it to inv multiple users into a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:21 am

zoebeagle wrote:

lol, I like how whenever kik is mentioned everyone thinks of me I love you
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:41 pm

I prefer to view the forum in classic mode than iPhone version. As for chat messenger I always found palringo to be a great one. Was surprised to find thy the only fantasica rooms had 1 member each
Back to top Go down
Sgtblein

Sgtblein

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:43 pm

how about creating a room in mirc or ventrillo,to start with ? Smile
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:05 pm

This forum is capable of an embedded chat box. I have pm'd crowex about it but no word yet.
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:04 pm

However inconvienant in game trading is, keep to the fantasica walls, because there is no way for anyone to know who's been honest or not in a trade if you take it else where.
Scammers like Zalex will take you to off game chat and promise more then what you can hope to get and then leave you high and dry with only your word to say he owes you
these things.
Stick to the Fantasica walls unless your talking to someone you've established trust with for a long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:10 pm

keep trying but everyone knows I'm not a scammer
Back to top Go down
juzzzz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

I have a chat room on palringo that is open to everyone. Kik only allows 10 ppl in group chat so it's kind of limiting. There is also chat history on palringo.

If anyone is interested the chat is called 'trade fantasica', there's 10 of us in there so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:19 pm

I just joined and noticed one of 2 things 1 you lied about the amount of members. There are only 4 and 2.... the free version has annoying popups that redirect you off the chatroom.
Back to top Go down
dzone23

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 am

if deals were discussed on a separate platform, would that mean less chance for people to steal trades? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 am

dzone23 wrote:
if deals were discussed on a separate platform, would that mean less chance for people to steal trades? Wink
yes also having a seasoned player on your kik or other messenger would alow you to ask them about offers you receive without alerting users in game.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 am

On the flipside, your trade is also more private, so if something goes awry then it's not on your Fantasica wall and as such your allies can't see what's happening or back you up if something goes wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 am

what clock said is true this is why you only add users you trust to your kik messenger.
Back to top Go down
juzzzz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am

ZalexRough [Perma Banned] wrote:
I just joined and noticed one of 2 things 1 you lied about the amount of members. There are only 4 and 2.... the free version has annoying popups that redirect you off the chatroom.

are you talking about my chat? If so, there's 11 members now and you never joined...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for more efficent trades   Suggestion for more efficent trades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for more efficent trades
Page 1 of 1