Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Playing the system

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masaya88

Playing the system Empty
PostSubject: Playing the system   Playing the system I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 am

Ok, so I've had 4 battles so far, got absolutely trounced in 2 battles, and managed to scrape in wins for the other 2. Looks like my all 6* guild is not working that well, as half of the members haven't even joined a single battle... so my chances for a decent victory count prize is pitiful, and my guild points reward chances are pitiful (60 mil points, yeah right...)

Only thing i've managed to get is the MPV award twice, so here's what i've been thinking. What if i create a guild with only myself in it, would i score the MVP award for every battle? Sure, getting premium tickets are pretty useless anyway, but at least i will be getting something out of this event...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Playing the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing the system   Playing the system I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:15 am

That would work, since you would be the only one in your guild. But that would cost you all the other rewards, except the MVP and the participation awards (and maybe the lower BT pts rewards).

Make your choices and go with what's best for you.
Back to top Go down
liquidleks

Playing the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing the system   Playing the system I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Hang in there, because I think the guild match-ups are still a matter of luck.

No one in my guild has a 6*.  
Only 4 of us even have a 5* units.
No one has a MLB 5*. (I'm closest with a level 118 Kreuz)
Only 3-4 people show up per battle.

We are currently 4-1. Razz

So if my team can crank out wins, I'm sure yours can turn it around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing the system   Playing the system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing the system
Page 1 of 1