Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Playing Fantasica on PC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

Playing Fantasica on PC Empty
PostSubject: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:47 am

I started playing Fantasica on PC tonight and was wondering if anyone else is.
Also, is it against the ToS to do so? I hope not, it would make creating videos for Fantasica a lot easier [and thus more advertising for the game], and also would be interesting to see other player's gameplay/units.

[Rogno attack animation, anyone? ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Tadase09

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:50 am

How Do You Play on PC? Emulator?
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:12 am

Tadase09 wrote:
How Do You Play on PC? Emulator?

Well I don't want to post anything that is against the ToS, so If an admin gives an okay, I'll post how.
[It's really easy and you could probably find out how by searching around the internet.]
If it is against the ToS, then I wouldn't risk it.

Playing on PC means no trading/inbox since my account is registered on my phone, but I find everything else [quests, training, etc.] easier and faster with a mouse. Haven't tried registering an account to my PC as I don't want to make a new account, so not sure if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:04 am

A lot of people are doing it -- especially hackers. The default AVD settings are traceable and if for some reason Silicon Studios decided to ban anyone running a virtual device, it would be easy to search the default identifier (0000000000000000) and ban anyone using it.

For that reason I would not recommend logging into your main account using one. Hacking has become an increasing problem as of late and they've only recently began cracking down on it. Making a secondary account to hold your trades (like Luna) should be fine though.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Valhades wrote:
A lot of people are doing it -- especially hackers. The default AVD settings are traceable and if for some reason Silicon Studios decided to ban anyone running a virtual device, it would be easy to search the default identifier (0000000000000000) and ban anyone using it.

For that reason I would not recommend logging into your main account using one. Hacking has become an increasing problem as of late and they've only recently began cracking down on it. Making a secondary account to hold your trades (like Luna) should be fine though.

Thanks Valhades. I figured it would be risky but it's much more convenient for me when I'm playing at home. D:
Oh well, I guess I'll stick to my phone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:03 pm

I've read up on this (World of Goo is fun) but I really wouldn't risk playing on your PC just for convenience. If you wanted convenience, grab a tablet off Ebay for 60 bucks and you can also take notes in class ( if you're in college) with it.

Just because I think this is a bad idea, going to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Fantasica on PC   Playing Fantasica on PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Fantasica on PC
Page 1 of 1