Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Requirements to get battle seasoned?

Go down 
+17
maxroostr
larrydust
nobody1m3
Onisunit
Xzaral
myad
kyaaya
BkWiz
lmnseason
ChibiLeen
FTW Speedted
Despoted
Ghost_Star
jant0y
chaosbladeuk
exia02
mortal60
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mortal60

Requirements to get battle seasoned? Empty
PostSubject: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm having difficulty getting the skill battle seasoned.
All my skills are currently maxed with thw exception of
Proof of training (lvl 50)
Speed demon (lvl 9)
Border warrior (lvl 9)
Bestial roar(lvl 10)

Do i need to max speed and border?
If so is there a way to see how many enemies i killed during training >.>?

Any sort of answers suggestions would help
Thx all in advance.
Back to top Go down
exia02

exia02

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am

is it more efficient to lvl a 2* bear to lvl 6 as feeder to max out say a 4* than to lvl the bear to lvl10? I've been lvling them to 10 then feeding them but from most of what I've read and saw, ppl only lvl them to 6...
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:24 am

mortal60 wrote:
Speed demon (lvl 9)
Border warrior (lvl 9)
Bestial roar(lvl 10)

Thx all in advance.

You will need to max all skills like Master of Seas etc but you must also engage in 300 Battles i.e against other players and their monsters using the "Battle" Command.
Back to top Go down
mortal60

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:13 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
mortal60 wrote:
Speed demon (lvl 9)
Border warrior (lvl 9)
Bestial roar(lvl 10)

Thx all in advance.

You will need to max all skills like Master of Seas etc but you must also engage in 300 Battles i.e against other players and their monsters using the "Battle" Command.

Yeah i mastered all the skills except the ones i mentioned in the original post.
And under my profile i have about 210 wins 105 loses.
Back to top Go down
jant0y

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:31 pm

mortal60 wrote:
chaosbladeuk wrote:
mortal60 wrote:
Speed demon (lvl 9)
Border warrior (lvl 9)
Bestial roar(lvl 10)

Thx all in advance.

Yeah i mastered all the skills except the ones i mentioned in the original post.
And under my profile i have about 210 wins 105 loses.

you need to start a battle 300 times. being attacked by other people does not count
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

exia02 wrote:
is it more efficient to lvl a 2* bear to lvl 6 as feeder to max out say a 4* than to lvl the bear to lvl10? I've been lvling them to 10 then feeding them but from most of what I've read and saw, ppl only lvl them to 6...

i only feed to level 6, buts thats because 1) it takes fewer 1*'s & 2) it takes 2x 1* to get a feeder from 6 to 7 so thats where i draw the line.

You will get much more bang for our 2*'s at level 10, an ally of mine posted that he got a 5* from 1 to level 88 with 70x level 10, 2*'s, i think i would only get level 65'ish with level 6... there is no right or wrong its just what you prefer, if i had more 1* that 2* i would level them to 10.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 am

Since the pull rate of bears in 10-4 is about 25%, I like to level my bears to level 4 using 3 1* feeders. This way, I get no surplus of either bears or feeders to deal with over the long run.
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 am

i have a problem to unlock the skill Battle of Seasonned.
I Have maxed these skills :
- Master of Land,
- Ruler of Air,
- Parter of Sea,
- Bringer of Victory,
- Speed Demon,
- Border warrior,
and i did more than 300 battles (in profile),
i have the lunas and ally points but it's always locked.
Any solution about to unlock it ?

Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 am

Huh, I kind of assumed that Battle Seasoned required maximum level in the following skills:

- Snake Eater
- Titan Fist
- Weaver of Webs
- Firebreather
- Seal of Archangels

The Battle Seasoned description does say "Unit skill boosts at lv 10".

Also, Master of Land, Ruler of Air and Parter of Sea were required to unlock Bringer of Victory, so I doubt they do double duty as requirements for Battle Seasoned. Especially since the latter pertains to skills, and the former further improved raw stats. I'm not sure whether this is how it actually works, but it seems logical to me.
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:16 am

Ok, will try to max them too,
Thx
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
exia02 wrote:

i only feed to level 6, buts thats because 1) it takes fewer 1*'s & 2) it takes 2x 1* to get a feeder from 6 to 7 so thats where i draw the line.

You will get much more bang for our 2*'s at level 10, an ally of mine posted that he got a 5* from 1 to level 88 with 70x level 10, 2*'s, i think i would only get level 65'ish with level 6... there is no right or wrong its just what you prefer, if i had more 1* that 2* i would level them to 10.
I get a lot of cards from buying and 10-4.

What I mainly do is buy sets of 3* for luna and level them up 30+. I then wait for enhance exp bonus events before I use them to my monster cards. If not, when my unit cards reaches 90+ or higher, the 3* level 20+ cards are more convenient because I would save more luna when I enhance it again. When I have too many 1* cards, I just simply make level 10 2* cards then bank it.

I like to max level a card from level 1 if possible and if not, I would want to enhance it at the tip of what I can. I enhance my cards.

I'm just hoping that next panel event will have an exp boost but if not, at least I got tons of cards to max level a few cards. If I decide to keep my feeders, I will have a load of them next panel. During xmas panel event, I had over 200 feeders. It max leveled my Henry, Stray Cat, and Antiope.

I burn a lot of cards but cards are easy to get. If you have the patience to go through the trading centre to find someone who is selling 3* cards for luna and wait for a panel event to enhance your cards then you can do what I do. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 am

Does someone know how to unlock sea of archangel ? It's always locked level 1...
What can i do for it ?
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:14 am

Because to unlock battle seasonned, i need this maxed.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 am

FTW Speedted wrote:
Does someone know how to unlock sea of archangel ? It's always locked level 1...
What can i do for it ?

In order to train Seal of Archangels, you need to deploy a unit with Attack Boost as his/her skill. The most common one is Claudio, but he seems bugged. Deploying him doesn't do anything to level SoA, unfortunately. So that leaves Teresia, Alex (the 4*, not Alexander), Benedetta and Camille. Alex is by far the most common and easily obtainable of the lot, so just deploy her the required amount of times. Smile

PS: You can edit your post instead of double posting. Wink
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 am

Ok thanks, will do with ALEX then !
Thanks for the tips,
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:10 am

You can also deploy several Alex units and such to reach the requirement quickly.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Just tested with claudio and it does work for me.

Btw 2-7 lets you deploy 5 units every minute, great for unlocking skills - also have a few gunnels to spam for AA...

ChibiLeen wrote:
FTW Speedted wrote:
What can i do for it ?

In order to train Seal of Archangels, you need to deploy a unit with Attack Boost as his/her skill. The most common one is Claudio, but he seems bugged. Deploying him doesn't do anything to level SoA, unfortunately. So that leaves Teresia, Alex (the 4*, not Alexander), Benedetta and Camille. Alex is by far the most common and easily obtainable of the lot, so just deploy her the required amount of times. Smile

PS: You can edit your post instead of double posting. Wink
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

a visiting band came to my area...

got them to play some tunes and drive away the monsters attacking a nearby village...
Requirements to get battle seasoned? Band_o10
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

myad wrote:
a visiting band came to my area...

got them to play some tunes and drive away the monsters attacking a nearby village...
Requirements to get battle seasoned? Band_o10

Now deploy one female unit with Area Attack to wipe out the enemies, lol. Wait, they don't stack, do they?
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Xzaral wrote:
Now deploy one female unit with Area Attack to wipe out the enemies, lol. Wait, they don't stack, do they?
they actually drove the females away...

deployed 5 seems to count as 5 times... didn't deploy any allies coz i noticed deploying 5 claudio is already taking up lots of time... so, to maximise and optimise, i only deployed the claudios
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 am

So...who here has gotten "Battle Seasoned?" no one is confirming. Question
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 am

Onisunit wrote:
i have maxed all skills... i'm just wondering what to do with surplus ally points...
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 am

myad wrote:
Onisunit wrote:
i have maxed all skills... i'm just wondering what to do with surplus ally points...
That's cool. As for what to do with the Ally Pts...hopefully we will get some new stuff to enhance in the near future.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 am

kyaaya wrote:
Btw 2-7 lets you deploy 5 units every minute, great for unlocking skills - also have a few gunnels to spam for AA...

Just tested that 1-5 is even faster if you don't care about xp or ally points. No cooldown and the shorter wave of enemies

Also 80 points at the start is enough to deploy 5 claudios at once
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 am

Do i need to put alex or claudio as leader during this ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requirements to get battle seasoned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next