Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Requirements to get battle seasoned?

Go down 
+17
maxroostr
larrydust
nobody1m3
Onisunit
Xzaral
myad
kyaaya
BkWiz
lmnseason
ChibiLeen
FTW Speedted
Despoted
Ghost_Star
jant0y
chaosbladeuk
exia02
mortal60
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 am

FTW Speedted wrote:
Do i need to put alex or claudio as leader during this ?
No.
Back to top Go down
FTW Speedted

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 am

Thanks for fast Speed boost answer !
Back to top Go down
nobody1m3

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:48 pm

i have friend whos battle total win and loss less than 300 unlocked battle season already.....
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm

nobody1m3 wrote:
i have friend whos battle total win and loss less than 300 unlocked battle season already.....

Your friend most likely started playing Fantasica before they started keeping track of win-loss records.

When they started keeping track, I already had approximately 100 battles. I also have the Battle Seasoned skill completed, but my win-loss record only displays a total of 234 battles.
Back to top Go down
maxroostr

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:45 pm

Looking in my skill list I don't even see battle seasoned. Does it not appear until after the 300 battles?
Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm

It appears at level 98 Smile
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 am

myad wrote:
a visiting band came to my area...

got them to play some tunes and drive away the monsters attacking a nearby village...
Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 Band_o10
today, the bards performed in front of norma.

she didn't enjoy it.

it was their last performance.

norma is now close to MAX level... thanks to the bards. they make lousy singers, but yummy as desserts.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 am

hii so i have to max all skills and initiate and win 300 battles to unlock battle seasoned??
does this include the one where you have to make a certain amount of Luna by selling cards??
If so how am i going to get enough 1* cards to sell? i don't want to sell my 2*'s as i see them as great feeders

Thanks in advance :p
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:38 pm

gaillardia wrote:
hii so i have to max all skills and initiate and win 300 battles to unlock battle seasoned??
does this include the one where you have to make a certain amount of Luna by selling cards??
If so how am i going to get enough 1* cards to sell? i don't want to sell my 2*'s as i see them as great feeders

As far as I know, you must reach level 98, and initiate 300 battles. I don't think any skills need to be maxed to get it.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm

larrydust wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

As far as I know, you must reach level 98, and initiate 300 battles. I don't think any skills need to be maxed to get it.

I'm level 100 and I see it plus I've won 307 times..... Does that mean I have to keep battling? Since winning battles from attackers doesn't count....
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

gaillardia wrote:
larrydust wrote:
gaillardia wrote:

I'm level 100 and I see it plus I've won 307 times..... Does that mean I have to keep battling? Since winning battles from attackers doesn't count....

You also need to max all the skills that enhance unit skills (Seal of the Archangels, etc.) It's in the description of the requirements. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Oh!!!! Now that just cleared all the fog from my eyes. I've still yet to master any of those as I need more ally points and.
Thanks chibileen!!
Back to top Go down
maxroostr

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:53 am

urielts wrote:
It appears at level 98 Smile
Ok thanks. lv 96 now. 2 to go.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:32 am

only the unit skill ones.

so AA, KB, AtkBoost, etc.
Back to top Go down
aipad

aipad

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:21 pm

The skill may be 98 to show up on your list but you will need to be level 100 to train it since all of the required skills have a level 100 requirement for the final rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requirements to get battle seasoned?   Requirements to get battle seasoned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requirements to get battle seasoned?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2