Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle Seasoned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
acedoll

acedoll

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:32 pm

How come i cant learn Battle Seasoned? I maxed out every other skills except for the monster HP one, but the learning optioned is greyed out.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 pm

You need to have initiated 300 battles for "Battle Seasoned". Typically that is the lst one most people get, because it takes so long.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:51 pm

i have to "initiate"? Total battle count doesnt matter?
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Correct. Battles were people attack you do not count. Makes it a little difficult to keep track of, but as a general rule 330-340 total battles will usually do it.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:23 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
Correct. Battles were people attack you do not count. Makes it a little difficult to keep track of, but as a general rule 330-340 total battles will usually do it.
thanks. God this is going to take forever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Seasoned
Page 1 of 1