Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack

Go down 
+6
tzerherman
dzone23
RisingAboveThis
Serotheo
clocksprocket
timlai1209
10 posters
AuthorMessage
timlai1209
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
timlai1209

Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack Empty
PostSubject: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

After a nearly a month, I saved about 98k brave points today.
Here is what I got from the brave points

2*: about 79 pale

3*: 1 (Elvira) Neutral

geek It is true that 1/500 chance to get 3* from brave packs.

Last edited by timlai1209 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:21 pm

1/500 you think?

I've gotten one so far as well -- a lizard man. Since the I've probably spent a good 50k+ brave points and not gotten anything. But yeah, you can get a 3*, but chances are by the time you do you've moved past those and it's just a vaguely nice reward. x)
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:39 pm

I agree with clocksprocket, you probably have no NEED for 3* by the time you actually get one from Brave packs and by then you can easily get them from other players.

Also, I've only ever gotten 4 3* from 100k+ Brave.

EDIT: Here's what I got..
-------> Lizardman, Maksim, Harvine, Matvei.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:15 pm

I got a Maksim yesterday and I've been playing for a week and a half Very Happy

.....flip side to that, I also saved up over 300-500 packs worth probably through my brave spamming, active allies, and all that good stuff since I open around 30 packs a day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

RisingAboveThis wrote:
I got a Maksim yesterday and I've been playing for a week and a half Very Happy

.....flip side to that, I also saved up over 300-500 packs worth probably through my brave spamming, active allies, and all that good stuff since I open around 30 packs a day. Razz

Sounds about right seeing as you'll cap at around 7k-10k brave a day depending on your Allies and your skill.
Back to top Go down
dzone23

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:09 am

i've had better luck getting 3* in brave packs than using premium tickets. I've gotten a lycan and a bicorn among others using brave packs.

Premium tickets on the other hand, have only gotten 1x 3*. have played for 2 months, and always get 2* from PT.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am

A friend got a 4* Robert from brave pack lol...
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

dzone23 wrote:
i've had better luck getting 3* in brave packs than using premium tickets. I've gotten a lycan and a bicorn among others using brave packs.

Premium tickets on the other hand, have only gotten 1x 3*. have played for 2 months, and always get 2* from PT.

I've been pulling 3*s and 4*s like crazy during the event.
Back to top Go down
JoryFarice
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
JoryFarice

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Serotheo wrote:
dzone23 wrote:

I've been pulling 3*s and 4*s like crazy during the event.

Lucky you, I've been getting only 2*... Even the one time I actually bought a premium...
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

I just pulled a Julian out of a brave pack. I've been playing for a touch over a week now, so getting a 3* like that is quite helpful. Now I just need to level her up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Premium tickets, used 9 in a row:

2*: |||||
3*: ||
4*: ||
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Premium tickets, used 9 in a row:

2*: |||||
3*: ||
4*: ||
That does not seem awfully lucky. But what would I know... :p
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Just got a 5 star called Joachim from premium pack using premum ticket, as far as I read somewhere, it should not be possible to get above 4 star on premium pack?? O.o

Edit: one of my allies says it's possible though...
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 am

Hmmm... weird. Even my 4* drops r not the rare ones, I only got Robert and Yuriya before.
Back to top Go down
kelvgoh

kelvgoh

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 am

utinni77 wrote:
I just pulled a Julian out of a brave pack. I've been playing for a touch over a week now, so getting a 3* like that is quite helpful. Now I just need to level her up! Very Happy

Shocked Eh... Julian is a boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack   Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super rare chance of getting 3* from brave pack
Page 1 of 1