Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?

Go down 
+3
meximan1390
broom
louischanks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
louischanks

What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? Empty
PostSubject: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Is it true that all LE cards are considered rare?
Can anyone list out the top 10 rarest 3*s and top 10 rarest 4*s? Please:)

There are so many cards, I can't seem to keep track.
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:21 am

Not all LE cards are considered rare. For example, some cards that are considered LE were given out to all players participating in events (such as Nefer from the Gates of Darkness). Generally rarer cards are rank rewards or older event cards that are harder to find now due to a few reasons (unable to pull, players leaving, feeding, etc.).

For 3*s, if it's LE, it generally goes for 1te/pot+, but I wouldn't say there are any 'rare' ones that would go for a high price. For 4*s, older event units are higher in price.

These are some 4*s that go for a significant amount more compared to others:
Adele
Agnes
Anne
Benedetta
Cats
Caym
Charl
Dorothy
Frankenstein
Furfur
Ghost
Gloria
Henry
Luce
Mary
Montague
Otrere
Tullia
Witch
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 am

broom wrote:
For 3*s, if it's LE, it generally goes for 1te/pot+, but I wouldn't say there are any 'rare' ones that would go for a high price.

My Nix says hello, lol.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 am

meximan1390 wrote:
broom wrote:
For 3*s, if it's LE, it generally goes for 1te/pot+, but I wouldn't say there are any 'rare' ones that would go for a high price.

My Nix says hello, lol.
I saw a Nix go for more than 10 TE during an in-game auction and I could not believe what I was seeing. He was a Panel Reward for crying out loud, so EVERYBODY who was playing at that time got him. He should be worth no more than 1 TE.

I still have my Nix from back then, maxed even, because he was my first 3* unit. He holds some emotional value for me, but maybe I should sell him to someone who's crazy enough to dish out that much TE for him. 0_o
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:13 am

Well Benedetta is for sure the most expensive 4* due to the male attack bonus. Easily goes for around 30 TE closely followed by Frankenstein.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 am

anything from the first two series/events of the game are pretty rare. The dragon tower reward cards and the first Colosseum event and the Halloween reward cards are considered quite rare. I would say my rarest and most valuable 3*s would be Wolf and Nix, rarest 4*s would be Luce monster, ghost monster, Frankenstein monster and those could easily fetch 20+te each. and damn mlb luce & ghost monsters holdin down the fort, ballin.
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 am

I see Hraesvelgr going for a lot nowadays (up in the 20 TE range).

But yeah, usually monster cards/units that have cute art go for a lot (i.e. Ghost, Luce, Frankenstein).
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 am

meximan1390 wrote:
broom wrote:

My Nix says hello, lol.

Haha forgot about him (and Lucy). lol
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Colaleon wrote:
meximan1390 wrote:
broom wrote:

My Nix says hello, lol.
I saw a Nix go for more than 10 TE during an in-game auction and I could not believe what I was seeing. He was a Panel Reward for crying out loud, so EVERYBODY who was playing at that time got him. He should be worth no more than 1 TE.

I still have my Nix from back then, maxed even, because he was my first 3* unit. He holds some emotional value for me, but maybe I should sell him to someone who's crazy enough to dish out that much TE for him. 0_o

Someone I know traded one of their extra Nix for someone's spare hero Constance lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?   What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What 3*s and 4*s are considered rare and very rare? And worth something?
Page 1 of 1