Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit. Empty
PostSubject: Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.   Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 am

I comes to my mind that the LE Rare monsters like Henry, Adele, Constance, Charl are so much rarer than the unit type.

I notice and I analyzed it well because I check the list of monster recruited like Minerva or Vampiress is less than 100 of counts, Minerva I think is only 20 and Faith monster is about 50 I think.

The question is how if all 20 people recruited Minerva which is only 20 of players rewarded by it. Then is it ended up with no Minerva monster at all, same goes with Faith and Vampiress.

I wonder about it.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.   Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 am

yup LE mons are worth more than their unit counterparts as time pasts. Like werewolf and Agnes.
theres not many LE 6* mons around anymore, don't think you can find Black Dragon Mon anymore S:
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.   Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:53 am

Maybe we should wish that the developers think something about this.

I want them to make an event that the rare units will get back to monsters as well.

I'm not happy on it since many new players will come up on it which they cannot albumed them anymore.

Or maybe, they should declare another event that gives old rare monster or another 20 or more Minervas to new winners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.   Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare monsters is rarer than rare unit.
Page 1 of 1