Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

4* Pull out of the brave pack

Go down 
+4
MythSearcher
silentvoice
redyr123
LuziMiazawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

4* Pull out of the brave pack Empty
PostSubject: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

Hey...

Some minutes ago some users brought up the topic of 4* pulls out of the Brave Points pack and I wanted to ask if someone else ever pulled a 4* from Brave Points...

I actually did when I started out. I got a Gunnel(what a irony) and I thought it was normal that newbie pulls her with BP, because she's on the image of the Brave Points...

I remember excatly I pulled her from the packs, because the 4*-Ticket gave me a Scarlett and the Premium Tix a Troll Monster.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
redyr123

redyr123

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:59 am

I got a Kraken and a Frank out of the BP packs a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
silentvoice

silentvoice

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:07 pm

I had a 3* once in a blue moon. Never had a 4*
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:24 pm

probably in the chances similar to 6*s from paid packs and 4* tickets.
Back to top Go down
daejin48

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 pm

.... hmm
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I thought that was impossible although I always wondered why they put Gunnel's pic on that pack
the best I pulled were 2 Minos and that was before the awakening event so I sold them for quite a fortune Razz
Back to top Go down
mogman

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
probably in the chances similar to 6*s from paid packs and 4* tickets.

I'm betting worse odds than that. Dunno about you but I have pulled hundreds of brave packs and only seen even a handful of 3*s.

I'm certain if I pulled 1000 premium packs or 4*+ or heck even premium tickets I would get a 6*.
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:03 pm

I've pulled a ton of 3*, probably about 20 or so. Never a 4* though. I'll keep dreaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* Pull out of the brave pack   4* Pull out of the brave pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4* Pull out of the brave pack
Page 1 of 1