Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player seeking advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

New player seeking advice Empty
PostSubject: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 6:40 am

Hello everybody!

I started playing two days ago, and am quite hooked. But I fear I've reached a kind of wall in my progression in the game.

It seems that no one is willing to trade 4* cards for Luna, and I don't have the means to buy Time Elixirs with real money. I got a few Elixirs from game bonuses, and got two 4* with them. I'm kind of discouraged at the thought that I'm pretty much stuck with low tier cards unless the game throws another couple of TEs my way, so do you have any advice? How do people go about procuring more TEs through trade? I see that maxed out units are worth more, so maybe I can level up a couple of 3* units and get more TEs that way? Also, I'm still unclear on the Enhancing system. I figure that the higher the level of the feeder unit, the more experience it will give to the unit being enhanced, can someone confirm that?

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Feel free to poke me ingame. Smile My ID is 56717922.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:42 pm

If you wish to stay off the path of paying any real life money into the game, maxing out units is one sure way to go about it.

Another way you can score free TE is to participate in certain events that offer tradable TE (Time Elixers that don't have that annoying (P) symbol next to its name). In the current Fires of the Apocalpyse event, their TE prizes are all marked (P), but it's mostly in the Colosseum events that offer free TE when you reached a certain amount of points earned during then.

The trading center on this forum is also a great place to find some good offers and there usually is someone out there who still wants to sell 4* units for luna prices (like me). It's just a matter of dedicating time to find what you're looking for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:14 pm

cross your fingers with the one or two premium tickets you get per event and pray for a quick 5*.

Best to check the card list in Encyclopedia thread clicky here

you can build a competitive 100 deploy cost group using that for tower events. or use ur current 4* to trade for other 4*'s to your liking.
Read the stickies in the threads (especially trade and game discussion) or learn lessons the hard and expensive way like me and many others have. Don't worry you don't usually make the same mistakes twice Razz

read up on card packs and events here on the forum before you blow money or get too far behind the rankings. If you can do all of that youll have some pretty sweet loot after a few events. After that it is all just a matter of how much of your life you want to give up for this game.

Lastly, DONT bite on trades before checking somewhere. If they want your card so bad they can wait for you to check their value!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply in such detail, it is greatly appreciated! Smile

I find myself becoming engrossed in the economy of this game, and the community is really great. I was lured into playing by Minaba's art at first, but Fantasica has many interesting - and addicting - aspects to it that will keep me hooked for a long while. Smile And since I'm stuck home with the flu, I can participate in the ongoing event too! Never actively participated in a game event before, so I'm quite excited. ^^

Anyway, thanks again for your kind replies and all the useful information! Smile

Cheers~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player seeking advice
Page 1 of 1