Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player seeking advice

Go down 
+2
The Power 5
Keleos89
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

New player seeking advice Empty
PostSubject: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Hello everyone! Keleos89 here! This is my first week in the game and I feel that I am doing well so far having collected a good number of 4*s. However I now have a much better understanding of the game and am looking for advice on how best to start looking into getting 5*s.

I have accumulated a good number of 4*s so far but have no idea what they are really worth. I got 5 of them for 2 TE and got some other via relics and other means. They are as follows.

Melee:
Dhimitrios (l23)
Angela (l48)
antony

Ranged:
Django (l36)
Tarte (l74)
Chris (l16)
Helmut
Frank

Magic:
Farrah(21)
Estlin

Monster:
Mermaid
Pegasus (l20)
Chimera
Unicorn
Stray cat

and there you have it! So in the end again, I am mostly looking for advice on how best to get started towards 5 and 6*s without spending RL money. Smile
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm

try to level your 4*s to level 40 and sell them for 2TE each. You can sell maxed stray cat mon for 15-20TE. you will need TE for 5* and 6* cards.
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Thank you! Are there any particular 5*s i should shoot for? Too bad none of my 4*s past the cat are particularly valuable. Sad hehe
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:59 pm

I am on track for at least the 2k-5k rank event 4* and should get 1 or 2 of the 3 raw point 4* rewards.
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Also, as I have Tart nearly maxed... is there any additional value in maxing them? or are they used at 40 as feeders?
Back to top Go down
The Power 5
☆☆
The Power 5

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:10 pm

at max they are worth 4-5TE but they are harder to sell.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:15 pm

The 3 BT points 4★ units that you can get from this event (Anu, Danu, Tartu) are goddess cards that you can sell for 2-3 TE (3 being harder to offload).

Most of the common pullable 5★ units can be bought for around 8-10 TE each. There are plenty of threads selling them at the moment. Sometimes, people may be willing to accept maxed 4★ cards to offset the TE value when trading.

Hope these information is of help!
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:30 pm

It does! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Tarte and Angela MIGHT be a bit more sought after for the colosseum and arena events coming up. Maybe max those two and can sell for 6 TE each just before the arenas (or use them yourself in the events and trade/sell them after at feeder price)

Tarte is technically a limited edition card and so if you hold her for a while her price might go up. But she was released pretty recently and everyone who was playing at the time got her (like the panel cards that we will all get in the current event soon) so it will take a while before she actually has any rarity.

All the advice here is right on - level the others to 40 and sell for 2 TE each, or max them to offer = 5 TE when trying to trade up to a 5*

Re monsters you might be able to sell those fresh for 1 TE each if you don't want them for your own defense. (Chimera is a cheap tank and Pegasus is fast)

Stray cat is by far most valuable card about 15 TE or so after you max her. In the meantime while you are leveling her up she is helping with your own defense.

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:55 pm

you also might consider hanging on to tart and angela as they will be usefull in the next BA and Colosseum events. you also dont want to cripple yourself... pick out what your 4* team will be and save those, level the other to get rid of. in BA2 there were lots of 6* teams using Angela because of here poison, dp and speed.

Also i bet you could straight up trade your level 1 stray cat for a common 5*. just spam it out on the RCR and rankers walls.
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Thank you everyone! Great advice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:09 pm

At this point, you can probably get 5 for selling Stray Cat alone. But, if you can wait a bit, you can also trade max 4s for fresh 5 too while holding onto TEs for 6 in the future. If you can grind like there is no tomorrow, you can exchange 3 max 4 for decent fresh 5s, and even 2 max 4 for not-so-decent 5s like Emma, Elenoa, Adolph, Patricia ect. Heck, I once bought Serapina for 10 mil luna. Another way to speed up the lv up process is to gather feeders in the training. I usually gather 2* from 10-4 and 1* from 1-5. Then, feed 16 1* in normal time or 11 1* during the enhance bonus time (about to come in few days) to 2* to make lv10 2*. 26-5 is another good training spot with a chance of 3*. You have a chance to sell 5 lv10 3* for a TE. Once you collect about 65 lv10 2*, you can make max 4 during the enhance bonus time. Once you get few max 5s, you can trade up to 6 (NO ALEX!) with 3 or 4 max 5. I got fresh Ana with 3 or 4 max 5s, Mata with similar deal, max Abel with 5 max 5, fres Moni with 140 Ana, two max 5 and two max 4, and fresh Nina with Abel and Mata...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking advice   New player seeking advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player seeking advice
Page 1 of 1