Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New player seeking allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
N64Nester

New player seeking allies Empty
PostSubject: New player seeking allies   New player seeking allies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:45 am

Just started yesterday and can't find any active players via the game itself... I am really enjoying this game and could use some allies and any advice or point me to a somewhere I can do some reading Very Happy

ID: 85886504
Back to top Go down
N64Nester

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking allies   New player seeking allies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 am

Just ran into Lilith I'm guessing there's nothing I can do in the next 3 hours to kill her she's got 33mil hp heh. lvl 29 currently playing as much as I can. (inbetween reading Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Geordie 1996

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking allies   New player seeking allies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Hey im Stuart ill add you if you drop me a message my ID us 53318561 drop me a message ill delete an ally for you and my lead is a lvl 140 6* Manfred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New player seeking allies   New player seeking allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New player seeking allies
Page 1 of 1