Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training Not Working!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChevTemplar

Training Not Working! Empty
PostSubject: Training Not Working!   Training Not Working! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:49 am

So I have just recently got back into Fantasica. Everything is working fine, I can buy cards, etc, yet, when I go to do training, it kicks me back to the main screen saying "A connection error has occured. Will return to top page." I really would like to be able to go through training D: Any help would be greatly appreciated <3
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Training Not Working!   Training Not Working! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 am

Try starting the current event. During training events, normal training is replaced with the special event levels.
Back to top Go down
ChevTemplar

PostSubject: Re: Training Not Working!   Training Not Working! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:00 am

Thanks!!! You rock :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Not Working!   Training Not Working! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Not Working!
Page 1 of 1