Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is Daily Roulette working for you?

Go down 
+7
pookkachan
Sterlymobile
StelraEtnae
remillia
cruorimancer
Hajkster
Wolframite
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolframite

Wolframite

Is Daily Roulette working for you? Empty
PostSubject: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:04 am

Past 2 days I haven't been able to spin the roulette. Anybody else the same?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 am

On my main account, iOS, it hasn't worked for 5 days now. On my alt account, android, it hasn't worked for 3 days now.

edit: i should probably note that i got giselle on both accounts 5 days ago.

Last edited by Hajkster on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:18 am

same thing here... just after gizelle achieved...
Back to top Go down
remillia

remillia

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 am

My roulette still works fine ..
Back to top Go down
Wolframite

Wolframite

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:02 am

When I think about it, I can't remember whether or not I span any roulettes after getting Giselle.

I should have stated mine's an Android (Samsung Galaxy Note 2). Another account in my household on an iPod Touch 3rd Gen also stopped working around the same time as mine. However my sister-in-law, also on Samsung Note 2 is spinning her roulette just fine. Hm.
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:38 am

I'm on android, and my roulette was fine after getting Giselle but stopped working after the last maintenance. :/
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Past 3 days or so no roulettes for me im on iOS
Back to top Go down
pookkachan

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:59 pm

I can't get to the roulettes since I got Giselle. Already reported it at the customer support.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:24 am

StelraEtnae wrote:
I'm on android, and my roulette was fine after getting Giselle but stopped working after the last maintenance. :/

This.
Back to top Go down
ciriquen

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:27 am

I have two android devices in the house - mine hasn't had roulette for 4 days, can't remember if I had 1 after Giselle or not... The other is still getting roulette, and has started over from the beginning of the Giselle promotion again as well!
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:31 am

My roulette has been missing ever since the bugs began, and i still can't get it to this day.

Well, at least i'll be getting double compensations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:56 am

My roulette was missing and I'm using an Android device.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:24 am

Working now.
Back to top Go down
ciriquen

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:00 am

Yup. Got mine today, and the reward for missing a few days Smile
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 am

ciriquen wrote:
Yup. Got mine today, and the reward for missing a few days Smile

Same, and got compensation on both accounts (a couple of 4* tix, premium tix and lil else). Its the second time my iOS account actually got compensation.
Back to top Go down
pookkachan

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:51 am

Me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Daily Roulette working for you?   Is Daily Roulette working for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Daily Roulette working for you?
Page 1 of 1