Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi. New member with some questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrsDeville

Hi. New member with some questions Empty
PostSubject: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Hello!

I am a new player to the game and I am already loving it Very Happy

But of course I have a few questions - so if some more experienced players could help me a bit I woult really appreciate this.

First: in the Game Help section there is a part about "Monster FAMILIARS" - it says that I should be able to send a familiar (a monster of any kind?) to look for goodies. But I cant find this feature anywhere. Is it retired or do I have too low level (I am currently lev 32).

Second: the cap for cards is 50 (I know you can highen it by buying skills, but I leave that for later). All cards over this amount get sent to the inbox. If I dont claim the card for a long time - do the inbox gifts expire? Like if I dont claim a card after 7 days/ 30 days etc I wont be able to claim it any more? Because if there is no expiration I could just keep m additional cards in the inbox Very Happy

Third: speed. I dont get it. "A" is the slowest, "S" is the fastest? Honestly I dont see much difference in speed between cards...

And fo course the most important question is what cards are the best... Very Happy I have a few 4star cards and if it is possible I would like to hear your opinion on which ones should I use and level up - but I am not sure if this is the proper place to post such questions - if you could tell me which board to post my list I would definitelly do that Very Happy

Thanks in advance xD
Back to top Go down
Serperior

Serperior

PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 pm

1) I am notsure about sending out monsters i havent done it eitehr
2) The inbox gifts id ont think expire but you have a size limit of 1000 inbox
3) E is the slowest and S is the fastest. A is second fastest!
Back to top Go down
MrsDeville

PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Thank you for answers Very Happy

And thanks for the speed explanation - now it makes much more sense.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Monster Familiars is an event that occasionally comes out during events. Currently, there isn't any Monster Familiars at this time.

There's actually some misconception about the inbox...there's not really a limit of 1000 things in the inbox but if you do have more than 1000 items in the inbox, it will only show the LATEST 1000 and will hide the rest. Hope this clears things up.
Back to top Go down
MrsDeville

PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:57 pm

KuroStar wrote:
There's actually some misconception about the inbox...there's not really a limit of 1000 things in the inbox but if you do have more than 1000 items in the inbox, it will only show the LATEST 1000 and will hide the rest. Hope this clears things up.

THANKS Very Happy
 geek 

That is great news since the space for your units is so limited (even with the additional spaces)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi. New member with some questions   Hi. New member with some questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi. New member with some questions
Page 1 of 1